Sales Manager, LATAM (Hybrid)
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
About the business:
At Cirium, our goal is to keep the world connected. We are the industry leader in aviation analytics; helping our customers understand the past, present, and predicting what will happen tomorrow. Our mission is to transform the aviation industry by enabling airlines, airports, travel companies, tech giants, aircraft manufacturers, financial institutions and many more accelerate their own digital transformation. You can learn more about Cirium at the link below. https://www.cirium.com/
About our team:
No other company in the industry has the depth and breadth of aviation data that Cirium possess. It is our talent makes this data more useful and valuable. It is what makes Cirium different. It is our values bring us together and set us apart. They underpin everything we do.
About the job: Are you a proven and enthusiastic Sales Manager with a demonstrable track record of selling B2B data and/or software solutions, who is aiming for a player/coach role?
You’ll be responsible for:
- Lead regional growth strategy and team development, including GTM planning
- Achieve sales growth goals through SMART campaigns, trust-building, and innovation
- Maintain high activity levels, accurate forecasting, and personal targets
- Utilize sales recordings for self-improvement and collaborate at events
- Identify and solve new challenges
- Bachelor's degree OR equivalent experience with 6+ years in sales/business
- B2B sales success in data, software, or SaaS preferred. RFIs, RFPs, and government procurement knowledge a plus
- Sales leadership experience with team development focus, coachable with strong customer strategy skills
- Excellent communication and consistent sales performance
- Quick learner, willing to travel, and flexible with time zones
Learn more about the LexisNexis Risk team and how we work here.