Senior Business Analyst
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems in the field of employer-employee relations?
Would you like the opportunity to take ownership for the Corporate Employee Relations function?
About the Role:
LexisNexis is looking for an Agile Business Analyst to join its data and analytics group. You will manage scrum duties for one squad, perform business analysis, take ownership of the backlogs, and manage stakeholder relationships. The ideal candidate will also be comfortable taking ownership of situations within their assigned squads.
About the team:
Generally, the team is form in Squad where each squad consist of Squad Lead, Business Analyst, Dev lead, Developers and Testers. This Squad structure provides more connectivity among team members and allows us to deliver faster as all resources work as one group on dedicated tasks.
- Analyse, define, and document complex requirements in user story format.
- Work closely with stakeholders to cultivate and maintain the agile backlog.
- Help lead the development squads by acting as Scrum Master, working closely with Delivery Managers and other stakeholders to ensure the team is focusing on the right things and clearing blockers.
- Develop “trusted advisor” relationship with senior stakeholders through effective communication and efficient, quality execution on projects.
- Contribute to the development of new tools, processes, and solutions to meet desired product needs.
- Perform analysis on existing systems; identifying options for potential solutions and assess for both technical and business suitability.
- Work between remote development teams, internal IT, and business to ensure requirements are being met.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Maintain agile team’s primary objective / specific business goal of each release
- Runs standard agile ceremonies
- Weekly backlog review
- Sprint Reviews / Platform Features
- Daily stand ups
- Sign off on test case reviews
- Sprint Retrospective
- Release Capacity Planning – Understand engineering resources available for the next sprint
- Collaborate with product managers on ticket readiness prior to backlog reviews. Ensuring a clear Definition of Done for every ticket
- Balance continuous improvement with remediation of technical debt
Key Skills Required:
- 8 to 10 Years of experience.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst in an Agile environment.
- Scrum Master experience.
- Proficient in documenting As-Is and To-Be processes and Business requirements gathering.
- Broad understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and software development methodologies.
- Previous experience of working in an agile environment and using recognized development methodology e.g., Agile, SCRUM, KANBAN.
- Good facilitation skills: ability to facilitate workshops etc.
- Strong communication skills.
- Group Health Insurance Policy (covering self and family)
- Group Life insurance/accident policy
- Generous long-service awards
- New Baby gift
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. We help scientists make new discoveries, doctors and nurses improve the lives of patients and lawyers win cases. We prevent online fraud and money laundering and help insurance companies evaluate and predict risk. Our events enable customers to learn about markets, source products and complete transactions. In short, we enable our customers to make better decisions, get better results and be more productive. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of which around 1/4th are technologists.
We want RELX to be a great place to work, where our employees feel valued, have equal opportunities and benefit from pay equality, regardless of their gender, gender identity, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability status. Inclusion and diversity are important to our future. We need the engagement of people from a wide range of backgrounds, experiences and ideas to achieve real innovation for our customers around the world.
About LexisNexis Risk Solutions
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions includes seven brands that span multiple industries. The LexisNexis Risk Solutions go-to-market brand and our six Data Services brands provide customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics, decisioning tools and data management services that help customers solve problems, make better decisions, stay compliant, reduce risk, and improve operations. Approximately 10,000 employees throughout the world support our brands by serving customers in more than 180 countries. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. For more information, please visit www.risk.lexisnexis.com and www.relx.com.
Apply today, or to learn more about opportunities with LexisNexis Risk Solutions or RELX Global, join us here: