Digital Marketing and Innovation Director
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Digital Marketing and Innovation Director - Hybrid
About the business:
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is the essential partner in the assessment of risk. Within our Business Services vertical, we help our customers solve difficult problems in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorist Financing, Identity Authentication & Verification, Fraud and Credit Risk mitigation and Customer Data Management. We are a fast-growing division of the RELX Group, and the convergence of many industry-leading solutions are providing LexisNexis Risk with significant opportunity for future growth. You can learn more about LexisNexis Risk at the link below.
About the team:
Are you an innovative marketer with a passion for digital? Are you ready to maximise our new presence in marketplaces and self-service solutions, and to harness the power of AI and ABM for our global Marketing teams? Are you excited about leading your team and engaging stakeholders on this transformative journey?
Our team is committed to leading digital strategies that drive high-quality demand generation. At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we provide solutions that directly empower our customers to effectively mitigate and manage risk.
Join us in shaping the future of our digital and marketing innovation!
About the job:
The Digital Marketing and Innovation Director will join a dynamic Demand Gen team supporting the growth of our new self-service and eCommerce products, establish B2B digital marketplace presence as well as lead website optimization and digital lead generation at LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
This is an opportunity for an experienced, creative, analytical, and motivated senior digital marketing professional to develop and lead all aspects of our eCommerce and digital marketing functions. The right applicant will be able to demonstrate a track record of successfully building and managing digital marketing teams and strategies.
This role will be responsible for developing and executing fully integrated B2B self service marketing programs to drive awareness, create online demand and drive customer acquisition and retention.
This position will manage agency relationships, lead a team of digital marketers and work with Marketing and other central teams to achieve revenue and profit targets.
The position reports to the Senior Director of Demand Generation. The role is based in London, UK.
You'll be responsible for:
- Design B2B digital journeys to drive awareness, demand, acquisition, and retention, fully leveraging automation.
- Develop and implement a roadmap for eCommerce, ABM, corporate and self-service solutions. Provide insight into the purchase funnel and traffic drop-out points and strategies to remove buying hurdles.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy for emerging digital marketplaces (i.e. Magento and Shopify) to reach B2B buyers.
- Build and maintain financial valuation model and cost per acquisition monitoring to justify appropriate investment and return expectations.
- Develop online marketing plans to drive awareness and acquisitions achieving agreed goals for pipeline on budget.
- Execute marketing deliverables and tactics such as digital advertising, paid search, email, social, media relations, agency relationship, webinars, etc.
- Develop online content strategies to acquire traffic that leads to online purchases, as well as driving upsells on existing customers.
- Maintain segmentation and targeting strategy to allow test and learn initiatives across product, geographic and segments (e.g., price and promotion).
- Generate ideas and strategies based on data-driven insights.
- Design and curate the customer journey from acquisition through to brand ambassador.
- Develop, monitor, and report at leadership level on self-service products and ecommerce KPIs.
- Manage marketing budget and work with the analytics team to track, analyse and report marketing results per initiative.
- Partner with sales to deliver impactful marketing programs to support cross-sell/upsell initiatives.
- Navigate matrixed environment to successfully collaborate with various cross functional teams across the organization.
- Work with various stakeholders for new product go-to-market product launches including development of communications, materials and promotions.
- Collaborate with other marketing groups to optimize activities by leveraging ideas across multiple verticals and audiences.
- Develop and present business cases for marketing investment in emerging marketing and distribution channels.
- Be ready to grow and develop a team when we can prove successful results and more products expand in this category.
- Other duties as assigned such as strategic input/planning, marketing deliverables for e-Commerce acquisition integration and product migrations when/if applicable.
- Degree preferably in Marketing or Business, MBA or advanced degrees preferred.
- Demonstrable experience required in, eCommerce, B2C digital marketing or technology fields; experience with B2B marketplace platforms strongly preferred.
- Statistical modelling and advanced analytics experience.
- Strong acumen in strategic planning and transactional website management operations and tactics for demand generation and acquisition.
- Managed ABM programs and familiar with applicable tools and technology.
- Experience using marketing automation tools.
- Strong competency in project management and organization with ability to lead multiple projects/deadlines.
- Experience with digital marketing programs. Proficient with content development and management with a focus on SEO and paid advertising.
- Proven ability to uncover insights and optimize programs to meet goals using analytics (e.g., NPV and ROI fluency) and build and grow data-driven self-serve product sites and ecommerce channels.
- Agency and vendor management experience, including creative oversight and contract negotiations.
- Skilled and comfortable at working in a matrix and global environment with multiple stakeholders and partners.
- Highly influential communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter and passionate with strong bias towards driving results.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- Budgeting responsibility.
- Prior management experience required.
Learn more about the LexisNexis Risk team and how we work here here