Director Sales, Brazil (Hybrid)
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
About the business:
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is the essential partner in the assessment of risk. Within our Business Services vertical, we offer a multitude of solutions focused on helping businesses of all sizes drive higher revenue growth, maximize operational efficiencies, and improve customer experience. Our solutions help our customers solve difficult problems in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorist Financing, Identity Authentication & Verification, Fraud and Credit Risk mitigation and Customer Data Management. You can learn more about LexisNexis Risk at the link below, https://risk.lexisnexis.com/.
About our team: Are you a talented and experienced Sales Director (Brazil) looking to join an industry-leading sales organization? We are a superb company to work for, with great people, world class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation and collaboration, and superb career prospects. At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management.
About the job: The Sales Director (Brazil) exists to develop and manage a high performing sales team through the sales pipeline of opportunities resulting in expanded relationship and revenue growth in Brazil. Based in Brazil, key duties include all aspects of managing a sales team, coaching, sales territory planning, pipeline/revenue forecasting, financial and legal negotiations.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Fostering and coaching sales team development in Brazil while driving revenue growth and strategy while
- Collaborating on strategic sales opportunities and supporting internal partnerships
- Managing customer business and legal negotiations, overseeing the entire process
- Reviewing proposals and contracts with stakeholders, ensuring alignment
- Providing weekly sales status reports and executing special projects assigned by senior management
- Extensive Sales and Sales Management experience or relevant background.
- Proven track record in enterprise sales with large, complex organizations and extended sales cycles (12+ months).
- Familiarity with matrix organizational structures is advantageous.
- Financial Services background is a valuable asset.
- Expertise in complex sales methodologies (e.g., MEDDPIC, Miller Heiman, Value-Based Selling, Challenger).
- Skilled in team leadership, coaching, mentoring, with a positive attitude, strong business drive, quick learning abilities, and fluency in English, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Learn more about the LexisNexis Risk team and how we work here.