Marketing Manager, Data Technology Solutions (Hybrid)
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
About the business:
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is the essential partner in the assessment of risk. Within our Business Services vertical, we offer a multitude of solutions focused on helping businesses of all sizes drive higher revenue growth, maximize operational efficiencies, and improve customer experience. Our solutions help our customers solve difficult problems in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorist Financing, Identity Authentication & Verification, Fraud and Credit Risk mitigation and Customer Data Management. You can learn more about LexisNexis Risk at the link below, https://risk.lexisnexis.com/.
About our team: Are you looking to join a dynamic, high performing marketing team supporting a high-growth advanced analytics and data technology business, promoting solutions with a mandate that truly matters?
About the job: The Marketing Manager for Business Services is responsible for creating and executing marketing programs in LATAM, with a focus on Colombia and Spanish-speaking South America. This role supports a growing analytics and data technology business, including tasks like lead generation, content creation, go-to-market strategies, event management, and marketing communications. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, LATAM, in the Business Services Marketing Division.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing, and developing marketing programs and pricing strategies to support the organization's products and services.
- Utilizing various marketing strategies and media (print, broadcast, digital) to launch and position products and services within a specific sector.
- Collaborating with sales and technical teams to identify and execute marketing strategies and programs.
- Managing and is accountable for the performance of a small team of professional associates or business support/operation supervisors.
- Making decisions guided by policies and the business plan, receiving moderate guidance from a manager; responsible for setting employee objectives, conducting performance reviews, and making pay recommendations.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is mandatory
- Requires in-depth conceptual and practical knowledge in own and related areas
- Demonstrates business expertise and industry best practices understanding
- Provides leadership, setting performance objectives, conducting reviews, and recommending pay actions
- Proficient in problem-solving for moderately complex business challenges
- Defines team standards and ensures procedure adherence within own discipline; excels in interpersonal skills for guiding and influencing others internally and externally
Learn more about the LexisNexis Risk team and how we work here.