Marketing Manager Credit Risk
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
About the business:
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is the essential partner in the assessment of risk. Within our Business Services division, we help our customers solve difficult problems in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorist Financing, Identity Authentication & Verification, Fraud and Credit Risk mitigation and Customer Data Management. We are a fast-growing division of the RELX Group, and the convergence of many industry-leading solutions are providing LexisNexis Risk with significant opportunity for future growth. You can learn more about LexisNexis Risk at the link below.
About the team:
Portfolio Marketing coordinates strategic marketing initiatives, providing insightful thought leadership, product marketing and sales enablement for our global teams to drive brand awareness and pipeline generation.
About the job:
The Portfolio Marketing Manager – Credit Risk is responsible for defining new features and services that will delight customers and help shape the future of LexisNexis Risk Solutions industry-leading solutions. You will be an experienced product marketer and will play an integral role in helping to drive revenue, brand awareness, and education of key stakeholders internally and externally.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with incredible teams from across the company, and you will be representing the customer voice throughout all our value propositions, while also creating the launch stories and speaking to our audiences about why our products matter.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, high performing marketing team supporting a high-growth advanced analytics and data technology business, promoting solutions with a mandate that truly matters.
This role will navigate a matrixed environment while collaborating closely with stakeholders across functional areas to achieve revenue and profit targets for assigned solutions. The position reports to the Portfolio Marketing Director. The role is based in Alpharetta, GA but hybrid and home working options will be considered.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing marketing leadership on the entire lifecycle of specific new and existing products and services.
- Supporting relevant marketing strategy of the assigned products to promote the vision of the product, ensuring consistency and on-brand execution.
- Quickly grasping knowledge of relevant solutions and working with other Marketing functions to create effective customer journey touchpoint mapping, to move prospects & customers through the sales cycle.
- Working with the relevant stakeholders, you will help to strengthen our product positioning and develop client and industry-specific solution messaging to differentiate the assigned products from others emerging in the market.
- Developing and promoting thought leadership in focus markets through content development and guiding product communication activities internationally.
- Conducting product messaging positioning analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product messaging positioning differentiators.
- Helping to win new business in focus markets with pitch and proposal support e.g. facilitating customer case studies.
- Producing best-in-class Sales enablement materials from persona/ buyer methodology to customer segmentation and purchase drivers’ analysis, relentlessly pursuing excellence to be and stay at the forefront of the industry.
- Ensuring strong feedback loops to analysis and optimizing client engagement materials and create great customer experience via messaging and product positioning.
- You support the preparation of training materials to deliver positioning excellence for our sales teams.
- Researching and synthesizing industry, technology, market and competitive trends to inform plans and create new value propositions.
- Evangelizing and pitching new messaging ideas to cross functional teams and executives.
- Communicating user needs and perspectives to the broader organization - serve as the voice of the customer for product and sales.
- Crafting compelling stories, copy, and images for launch materials, website, and sustaining marketing campaigns.
- Improving SEO/ PPC performance via key words strategy.
- Launching products internationally in conjunction with marketing communications, public relations, and events teams.
- Analyzing user feedback and operational data and integrate key insights back to market planning/ product/ sales and marketing teams.
- Creating vertical specific sales and marketing content to go after new business in key growth markets.
- Understanding the needs and buying patterns of our core markets to build compelling value propositions for our products and brand.
- Acting as thought leader for your vertical and product set internally and externally, including creating production of written work to support your views.
- All other duties as assigned.
- University degree/MBA preferred
- Product Marketing experience, successful track record of working closely with sales and product teams during the full product lifecycle, including research, planning, implementation, and launch.
- Comfortable with ‘bringing products to life’ in the fast-moving credit/financial services marketplace.
- Demonstrated ability to develop compelling talking points and stories about new technologies for a broad audience including customers and industry experts.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Experience evangelizing new ideas, and recommendations to senior executives and other important stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to dig in and go the extra mile to deliver world-class product experiences and marketing materials.
Culture and Benefits:
Learn more about the LexisNexis Risk team and how we work here.