LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Manage the development and production of persuasive, compliant and timely proposal responses to customer requests for information (RFI), requests for proposals/tenders and other procurement or due diligence requests such as security questionnaires and vendor forms in support of the International sales organisations.
- Lead the overall end-to-end process, including assembling a bid team, RFP analysis, bid/no bid decisions, proposal timelines, proposal outlines, win strategy development and developing proposal responses. Develop and employ tools to ensure the response is fully compliant with the requirements of the RFP.
- Meets proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, reviews, approvals and signatures
- Identify win themes and key differentiators that position LexisNexis as the preferred provider for content, technology and analytical solutions.
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of LexisNexis products, services and solutions; business strategies and competition.
- Coordinate inputs from a variety of functional areas such as pricing, legal, contracts, product, technical, information security, and marketing.
- Promote company-wide understanding and adherence to the RFP process.
- Track and manage metrics for wins/losses.
- Contribute to proposal database repository including frequently asked questions, templates and examples.
- Manage the on-time completion of security questionnaires and other vendor requests for customers and prospects.
- Plan, organize, schedule and coordinate tasks and activities ensuring adherence to 10 or 15-day SLA.
- Monitor progress against the schedule and follow-up regularly to ensure on-time completion. Initiate corrective action as necessary.
- Collaborate with Information Security, Legal, Product, Sales and others throughout the organization to collect and compile responses needed to complete the questionnaires.
- Evaluate and recommend process improvements.
- Bachelor’s level degree in a related subject area preferred (e.g. Communications, English, Business, Journalism).
- Five to seven years related experience; minimum three years bid management experience
- Strong proficiency in writing, editing and desktop publishing using MS Office products
- Excellent business communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to solve business issues and build solutions
- Ability to collaborate closely and effectively with sales and other team members whilst managing multiple and complex bids/projects concurrently
- Attention to detail, follow-up, and resolution
- Excellent teaming and leadership skills, ability to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to work under bid deadlines and produce high-quality work
- Successful working in a self-directed environment
RELX is a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.
We help scientists make new discoveries, doctors and nurses improve the lives of patients and lawyers win cases. We prevent online fraud and money laundering, and help insurance companies evaluate and predict risk. Our events enable customers to learn about markets, source products and complete transactions. In short, we enable our customers to make better decisions, get better results and be more productive. The Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. It employs over 33,000 people, of which around 1/4th are technologists.
We want RELX to be a great place to work, where our employees feel valued, have equal opportunities and benefit from pay equality, regardless of their gender, gender identity, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability status. Inclusion and diversity are important to our future. We need the engagement of people from a wide range of backgrounds, experiences and ideas to achieve real innovation for our customers around the world.
About LexisNexis Risk Solutions
At LexisNexis® Risk Solutions, our history, and entrepreneurial spirit make us a rare combination. We never stop innovating, always looking for ways to leverage the power of insight through data and advanced analytics to help our customers solve problems, make better decisions, and improve operations. Our technologies, decision tools and data services give our customers a clear advantage in evaluating and predicting risk and enhancing operational efficiency.
Our seven brands span the following sectors: Aviation | Agriculture | Chemical | Energy & Fertilizers | Collections & Recovery | Commercial Property | Corporations & Non-Profits | Financial Services | Government | Healthcare | HR | Insurance | Law Enforcement & Public Safety |Tax
Apply today, or to learn more about opportunities with LexisNexis Risk Solutions or RELX Global, join us here: