National Account Manager, XpertHR (Hybrid)
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
About the Business:
XpertHR has been providing HR solutions since 2002, empowering organizations to build successful workforces and create a purposeful workplace for all. We provide expert insight and practical tools to help organizations achieve greater efficiency, reduce risk and increase employee engagement. Today, we are delivering smarter data analysis tools and cutting-edge technology to support future demands on HR in an increasingly digital world. You can learn more about XpertHR at the link below.
About the Team:
Are you looking for your next sales role in a fast moving, exciting environment and not to mention an award-winning team? The U.S Customer Growth Sales team is dedicated to retaining existing revenue and generating new business within existing accounts.
About the Job:
The National Account Manager will take on an existing client base within the private, public and not-for-profit sectors covering the breadth of the US. You will be responsible for the renewal and growth of our valued customers. You will have an exciting suite of products to sell, you will be tasked with uncovering your customer’s needs and selling data solutions which meet their specific requirements.
You'll Be Responsible For:
- Supporting the Head of Sales in ensuring that the sales proposition is clearly defined and understood.
- Effectively selling to achieve targets including call rates, effective conversations and revenue.
- Having the versatility to sell multiple products across the XpertHR portfolio.
- Building relationships with key decision-makers.
- Identifying growth objectives for agreed territory.
- Monitoring competitive media on a regular basis.
- Complying with our CRM Salesforce and ensures all information / intelligence is gathered and recorded.
- Bac Learn more about the LexisNexis Risk team and our culture here. helor’s degree OR equivalent experience in Sales or Business.
- People orientated, excellent listening and communication skills.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Organizational & planning skills
- Able build and maintain relationships, with both external and internal stakeholders
- Highly proficient in Collection, Analysis and Presentation of multiple Data Sources
Learn more about the LexisNexis Risk team and our culture here.