Account Manager (Hybrid)
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
About the business
Proagrica is the trusted partner for global agriculture and animal health. Our mission is to help agricultural and animal health organisations maximize productivity through smarter connectivity and data-led insight. We provide our customers with integrated data solutions and powerful analytics that inform business decisions and drive real growth, innovation, and connectivity in the agricultural supply chain. You can learn more about Proagrica at the link below. https://proagrica.com/
About the team:
To support this mission, we are looking for a dedicated sales professional to join our existing team to support our commercial strategy and drive revenue. Based in Ross on Wye at Proagrica's Alton House Office., the applicant will work alongside other colleagues on a hybrid working model and will report into to the sales manager. Diversity in our team is of great importance and we seek the right individual who is looking to either start or advance their career as part of a dynamic and exciting business that has long term strategic growth plans.
About the job:
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the recruit will be working alongside a team of telesales executives who are responsible for selling to new and existing customers across the Farmplan software solutions portfolio. The recruit will also be expected to take a hands-on approach with selling and be a key and active member of the sales team.
You'll be responsible for:
- Actively engaging with new and existing sales prospects; preparing quotes, accepting orders and closing sales.
- Responding to inbound customer contact.
- Supporting our customer migration projects.
- Supporting and drive new, upsell and cross-sell opportunities across the team.
- Working across departments including product development, customer success and marketing to align and support departments.
- Gaining a deep knowledge of the Farmplan software solutions.
- Learning and articulate the business and commercial strategies.
- Being responsible for individual reporting.
- Compiling progress reports, reporting on statistics, and using data to track and monitor progression towards targets.
- Identifying and raise needs and requirements.
- Working with the sales manager to create and work through a development, progression and career plan.
- Providing feedback
- Must be customer focussed.
- Enthusiastic and bring a high output, quality work ethic.
- Have a desire to succeed.
- Be highly motivated and be able to motivate others.
- Knowledge of agriculture/keenness to learn the sector.
- CRM management skills to drive sales processes and reporting.
- Interpersonal and team working skills.
- Demonstrate best practice and lead by example.
- Proven sales skills.
- A drive for sales and putting the customer first.
- Full-time position on a hybrid working model.
- Be able to travel and support the sales operation at shows and conferences.
Culture and Benefits
Learn more about the LexisNexis Risk team and how we work here