Portfolio Marketing Manager - Fraud & Identity
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
About the business:
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is the essential partner in the assessment of risk. Within our Business Services vertical, we offer a multitude of solutions focused on helping businesses of all sizes drive higher revenue growth, maximize operational efficiencies and improve customer experience. Our solutions help our customers solve difficult problems in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorist Financing, Identity Authentication & Verification, Fraud and Credit Risk mitigation and Customer Data Management. You can learn more about LexisNexis Risk at the link below, https://risk.lexisnexis.com/.
Portfolio Marketing Manager – Fraud & Identity – London
About our team:
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, high performing marketing team supporting a high-growth advanced analytics and data technology business, promoting solutions with a mandate that truly matters. This role will have the opportunity to work with incredible teams from across the company and represent the customer voice throughout all our value propositions, while also creating the launch stories and speaking to our audiences about why our products matter. This role will navigate a matrixed environment while collaborating closely with stakeholders across functional areas to achieve revenue and profit targets for assigned solutions.
About the job:
The Portfolio Marketing Manager – Fraud & Identity is responsible for driving the marketing strategy for our fraud and identity solutions globally. The person in this role will be the fraud and identity solution evangelist and play an integral role in helping to drive revenue, awareness and education of key stakeholders internally and externally.
The position reports to the Sr. Portfolio Marketing Manager for the Business Services Marketing team and supports our Fraud and Identity solutions.
You’ll be responsible for:
This role will provide marketing leadership on the entire lifecycle of specific new and existing products and services. We are seeking a dedicated professional to:
- Drive the marketing strategy of the assigned products to promote the vision of the product, ensuring consistency and on-brand execution.
- Grasp knowledge of relevant solutions and work with other marketing functions to create effective customer journey touchpoints mapping and move prospects & customers through the sales cycle.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to help strengthen our product positioning and develop client and industry-specific solution messaging to differentiate the assigned products from others emerging in the market.
- Develop and promote thought leadership in focus markets through content development and guiding solution communication activities globally.
- Conduct solution messaging positioning analysis to obtain understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish solution messaging positioning differentiators.
- Help win new business in focus markets, with pitch and proposal support e.g. facilitating customer case studies.
- Produce best-in-class Sales enablement materials, from persona/ buyer methodology to customer segmentation and purchase drivers analysis - relentlessly pursuing excellence to be and stay at the forefront of the industry.
- Ensure strong feedback loops to analysis, optimise client engagement materials and create great customer experience via messaging and solution positioning.
- Support the preparation of training materials to deliver positioning excellence for our sales teams.
- Synthesise industry, technology, market and competitive trends to inform plans and create new value propositions.
- Evangelise and pitch new messaging ideas to cross functional teams and executives.
- Communicate user needs and perspectives to the broader organization - serve as the voice of the customer for product and sales.
- Craft compelling stories, copy, and images for launch materials, website, and sustaining marketing campaigns.
- Improve SEO/ PPC performance via key words strategy.
- Launch products internationally in conjunction with marketing communications, public relations and field marketing teams.
- Gather, analyze and share customer feedback and insights that inform product and service direction and further sales goals.
- Create vertical specific sales and marketing content to go after new business in key growth markets.
- Understand the needs and buying patterns of our core markets to build compelling value propositions for our solutions and brand.
- Act as thought leader for your fraud and identity solutions internally and externally, including creating production of written work to support your views.
- Product and solution marketing experience with successful track record of working closely with sales and product teams during the full product lifecycle, including research, planning, implementation, and launch. SaaS experience a plus.
- Comfortable with ‘bringing products to life’ in the fast-moving fraud and identity market.
- Demonstrated ability to develop compelling talking points and stories about new technologies for a broad audience including customers and industry experts.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Experience evangelising new ideas, and recommendations to senior executives and other important stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to dig in and go the extra mile to deliver world-class product experiences and marketing materials.
- Strong organizational and project management acumen with strong ability to manage multiple priorities.
Culture and benefits:
Learn more about the LexisNexis Risk team and how we work here