Commercial Strategy Manager
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Commercial Strategy Manager (Hybrid)
About the business:
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is the essential partner in the assessment of risk. Within our Business Services division, we offer a multitude of solutions focused on helping businesses of all sizes drive higher revenue growth, maximize operational efficiencies and improve customer experience. Our solutions help our customers solve difficult problems in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorist Financing, Identity Authentication & Verification, Fraud and Credit Risk mitigation and Customer Data Management. You can learn more about LexisNexis Risk at the link below, https://risk.lexisnexis.com/.
About the job:
This is a new role that provides the opportunity to lead our UK & Ireland commercial execution strategy. This person will develop the pricing, monetisation and profitability of our UK&I product portfolio. They need to have comfort with ambiguity and be ready to thrive with a very high level of autonomy and accountability.
This role will report directly to the Director of Market Analysis and will have high visibility at exec level and across the wider business.
You'll be responsible for:
Own UK & Ireland pricing analysis and enhancement strategy, monetisation, and margin analysis.
Work with the various strategy heads, Identity/Fraud/Customer Data Management and Credit Risk, to develop and enhance existing pricing strategies and profitability.
Work cross functionally with Finance, Product, Data, Sales, and Marketing to define commercial strategy.
Build pricing proposals on new products, and revisit prices for existing products, based on a deep understanding of the value they generate to customers, associated impact on company financials, competition, and market dynamics.
Communicate on pricing developments within the organisation to various levels and stakeholders in a persuasive manner that supports change.
Stay abreast of market commercial activity through a combination of quantitative and qualitative research methods from a variety of sources to gain insight into pricing strategies and market trends.
Tracking customer engagement to develop effective pricing strategies for products and offerings.
Bring fresh and technical thinking to pricing.
Collect and synthesize internal and external data to enable analysis that builds arguments to support or negate pricing hypotheses.
- Business acumen and commercial skills are essential, as well as a strong desire to understand the sales process, our products, and our customers business models.
- Experience in pricing management, with demonstrated ability to develop and execute pricing strategies that drive financial results.
- Proven experience in recommending, gaining approval, and implementing changes to pricing strategy.
- Proven analytical (quantitative and qualitative) and structured problem-solving skills.
- Numerate with excellent attention to detail and financial modelling skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage stakeholders from across the business.
- Knowledge of pricing methodologies, techniques, and best practices.
- Highly results / output orientated.
- A continuous learner who welcomes constructive feedback and is energized by building new skills and taking on new challenges.
Learn more about the LexisNexis Risk team and how we work here.