Director of Sales, Business Services (Remote)
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is the essential partner in the assessment of risk. Within our Business Services vertical, we offer a multitude of solutions focused on helping businesses of all sizes drive higher revenue growth, maximize operational efficiencies and improve customer experience. Our solutions help our customers solve difficult problems in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorist Financing, Identity Authentication & Verification, Fraud and Credit Risk mitigation and Customer Data Management. You can learn more about LexisNexis Risk at the link below, https://risk.lexisnexis.com/.
About the team:
Are you looking to join an industry-leading sales organization? Our Strategic Credit Card sales team is dedicated to partnering with organizations to address and solve complex risk problems. At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we pride ourselves in providing solutions that directly impact our customers' ability to mitigate and manage risk.
About the job:
The Director of Sales role exists to provide leadership and direction to a team of multi-layered sales professionals, while at the same time strategically positioning LexisNexis Risk Solutions to meet company objectives by increasing new sales revenue and growing base business through retention and further market penetration.
You'll Be Responsible For:
- Providing effective leadership for the credit card team and developing and implementing effective strategic account business plans at a regional or national scope to drive sales growth for LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
- Achieving revenue targets through effective sales strategies.
- Developing and implementing account plan strategies to maximize revenue growth.
- Working closely with market planners/leaders to coordinate strategy in respective area(s).
- Developing high value relationships at the CXO level with customer.
- Demonstrating market expertise and understanding of customer's organization to drive customer decisions toward company's solutions and products.
- Leading a team of sales professionals to ensure team revenue goals are achieved.
- Managing sales activities, gives direction and holds team members accountable for producing results.
- Hiring, coaching, developing, and managing the team.
- Championing interests of team with internal stakeholders to secure appropriate levels of support to serve customers.
- Facilitating activities between clients, sales organization, market planning, customer operations and executives to complete strategic selling process.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years demonstrated successful sales experience in solutions-oriented sales environments.
- 5+ years prior management experience. Prior experience managing outside sales team preferred.
- Financial services industry experience preferred.
- Prior experience mentoring, coaching and managing performance.
- Effective sales forecasting.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Solid negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership and teambuilding skills.
- Ability to effectively network both internally & externally.
- Proven ability to sell complex products to new customer prospects.
Learn more about the LexisNexis Risk team and our culture here.