Business Development Manager
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
XpertHR has been providing HR solutions since 2002, empowering organisations to build successful workforces and create a purposeful workplace for all. We provide expert insight and practical tools to help organizations achieve greater efficiency, reduce risk and increase employee engagement. Today, we are delivering smarter data analysis tools and cutting-edge technology to support future demands on HR in an increasingly digital world. You can learn more about XpertHR at the link below. https://www.xperthr.co.uk/
About the Job:
Reporting to UK Sales Management, the Business Development Manager will specialise in selling our data services products to achieve individual and team objectives. These products allow our customers to benchmark areas such as salary and employee benefits to ensure they can manage their costs whilst remaining competitive in the marketplace. As well as needing to prospect effectively to generate your own opportunities, your ability to deliver will be boosted by the number of qualified marketing leads which you’ll receive each week. Sounds great, right? What’s more, we absolutely believe in career development here at XpertHR and are proud to say that we have a number of home grown success stories who have successfully been promoted into larger roles within the business. And if all that wasn’t enough, we always look to play to your strengths by supporting you with a range of cutting edge tools and techniques to help you deliver your solutions in an engaging and customer centric way.
About the team:
Are you looking to join an industry-leading sales organisation? Our sales team is dedicated to partnering with organisations to reduce risk and increase employee engagement. At XpertHR, we pride ourselves in empowering organisations with the confidence and specialist data and insights to improve business outcomes and create a purposeful workplace for all.
You'll be responsible for:
- Developing a strong understanding of the HR market and how XpertHR’s portfolio of products aligns with an HR departments activities
- Monitoring a range of information sources on a regular basis to stay in touch with our markets, identify self-generated leads and to keep abreast of latest industry news
- Identifying, building and developing relationships with key decision makers, establishing a network of contacts within prospect organisations
- Generating new business opportunities across your designated sales verticals by acting on qualified leads in a timely manner alongside prospecting within your markets
- Engaging prospects in a detailed discovery process to identify relevant solutions, presenting XpertHR as a partner of choice, able to solve the customer’s challenges and meet or deliver on their people strategy
- Effectively selling via the XpertSelling methodology in order to achieve revenue and KPI targets
- Selling multiple products across the XpertHR portfolio
- Negotiating effectively with customers, following agreed guidelines
- Excellent solution sales skills, with a proven track record of effectively selling over the telephone and/or face to face
- Great team player and people-orientated with excellent listening and communication skills
- Able to build relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
- Able to acquire an effective working knowledge of XpertHR, the market, competitors and customers
- Good time management techniques
- Strong negotiation skills
Culture and benefits:
- Coaching, including group sessions on best practices, value based selling training, use of AI tools.
- Talent Development in place to support career growth within XpertHR & Data Services Group.
- Benefits Package including Pension and Healthcare.
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Excellence Club – Open to the global salesforce with the top performers being flown on holiday as prizes.
- Regular team socials.
- The chance to work in a collaborative culture of high performance and success with colleagues who want to succeed and overachieve.
Learn more about the LexisNexis Risk team and how we work here