National Account Manager, Business Services (Remote)
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
About the Business:
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is the essential partner in the assessment of risk. Within our Business Services vertical, we offer a multitude of solutions focused on helping businesses of all sizes drive higher revenue growth, maximize operational efficiencies and improve customer experience. Our solutions help our customers solve difficult problems in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorist Financing, Identity Authentication & Verification, Fraud and Credit Risk mitigation and Customer Data Management. You can learn more about LexisNexis Risk at the link below, https://risk.lexisnexis.com/.
About the team:
Are you looking to join an industry-leading sales organization? Our Southwest National sales team is dedicated to partnering with organizations to address and solve complex risk problems. At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we pride ourselves in providing solutions that directly impact our customers' ability to mitigate and manage risk.
About the job:
The National Account Manager role maintains and grows a book of business in the Southwest territory, while driving the utilization of LexisNexis Risk Solutions products across various platforms to create positive business outcomes.
You'll Be Responsible For:
- Developing and implementing plans which identify sales strategies, assess revenue potential, and outline targeted activities to maximize revenue opportunities and penetrate markets with LexisNexis Risk products and solutions.
- Creating clear and thorough sales plans for each of the assigned accounts detailing all relevant information about an account, its industry, and its specific LexisNexis Risk history so that you can strategically target your efforts to determine additional product or solutions LexisNexis Risk can provide.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships at all levels, and act as a liaison between sales support and our customers in order to provide superior service and solutions.
- Creating and implementing effective account/territory plans that include developing and implementing a sales strategy considering new business growth, managing all resources necessary to drive new business; forecasting revenue; developing key contacts and business relationships within a new account including influential individual and high-level decision makers.
- Developing strategic sales plan using business analysis tools to identify and track revenue trends, recognize sales opportunities, target specific sales activities, and analyze competitive threats.
- Understanding the value of LexisNexis Risk products and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articulating LexisNexis Risk benefits in a manner meaningful to a customer.
- 10+ years proven sales experience, with relevant industry or product experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, etc. or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and forecasting skills.
- Understanding of the corporate and/or professional research process and have the ability to quickly develop an in depth understanding of LexisNexis Risk products and services and how they apply to the customer’s needs.
- Outstanding networking capabilities.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with other departments.
- Comfortable with up to 30% travel requirements.
- Must be located in the territory, which is Southern California, Arizona and Colorado.
Learn more about the LexisNexis Risk team and our culture here.