Software Engineer IV
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
About the team:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a mature and established software engineering team as a Software Engineer (UI) withing the ITTC team, and work in a modern, collaborative, agile development environment to help shape a business-critical software platform that plays a vital role in the success of the organization. You will join a team engaged in delivering web services and applications to the petrochemical and energy industries.
- Build and maintain the software solutions assigned to team.
- Troubleshoot issues reported by the customers.
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions with the wider group.
- Contribute to the planning efforts with analysis and estimation of the proposed product work.
- Provide support to other teams.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement effort.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience.
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong interpersonal skills, including communication
- Strong Experience in web frontend React
- Solid knowledge HTML5 / CSS3 web standards.
- Experience in writing unit test using Jest or similar frameworks
- Exposure of Micro frontend framework such as Piral
- Experience in REST API & GraphQL
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines using Gitlab or GitHub or Teamcity
- Experience working in Agile teams.
- Security Engineering best practices
- Exposure to MongoDB
- Docker and Kubernetes
- AWS Cloud experience
- Experience in monitoring tools such as ELK stack and Grafana
- Implement the features and user interfaces of the customer facing & internal systems.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A real interest and passion for software development and high-quality code
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in NodeJS
- Experience in .NET Core development (C#)
- Exposure to MongoDB
- Exposure to Kafka
- Experience in developing Micro Services and/or Micro Frontend application
- Group Health Insurance Policy (covering self and family)
- Group Life insurance/accident policy
- Generous long-service awards
- New Baby gift