Virtual Customer Service Representative
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Customer Service Representative (Remote):
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is the essential partner in the assessment of risk. Within our Government vertical, our solutions assist government agencies and law enforcement to drive insights from complex data sets, improving operation efficiency, increasing program integrity, discovering, and recovering revenue, and making timely and informed decisions to enhance investigations. You can learn more about LexisNexis Risk at the link below. https://risk.lexisnexis.com/government
About our team: For more than 34 years, VitalChek has provided an affordable, easy, and reliable way to obtain official government-issued vital records such as birth certificates. VitalChek is an official provider of online services for hundreds of government agencies nationwide, safely delivering millions of important documents every year.
About the job: Providing customer service for inbound calls regarding Phone/online applications. handle High volume inbound/outbound calls in timely manner.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Providing guidance and resolutions to customer inquiries consistent with service and quality standards.
- Dedicated workspace free from interruption & distraction
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel, Strong typing, and computer navigation skills with the capacity to use multiple computer applications simultaneously.
- Ability to successfully complete the Customer Service training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Learn more about the LexisNexis Risk team and how we work here.