Channel Business Development Manager
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
About the business:
XpertHR has been providing HR solutions since 2002, empowering organisations to build successful workforces and create a purposeful workplace for all. We provide expert insight and practical tools to help organizations achieve greater efficiency, reduce risk and increase employee engagement. Today, we are delivering smarter data analysis tools and cutting-edge technology to support future demands on HR in an increasingly digital world. You can learn more about XpertHR at the link below. https://www.xperthr.co.uk/
About the job:
Reporting to UK Sales Management, the Channel Business Development Manager will specialise in selling our data services products to achieve individual and team objectives. The role will focus predominantly in the HR consultant and law firm space. Our products allow our customers to benchmark areas such as salary and employee benefits to ensure they can manage their costs whilst remaining competitive in the marketplace. As well as needing to prospect effectively to generate your own opportunities, your ability to deliver will be boosted by the number of qualified marketing leads which you’ll receive each week. Sounds great, right? What’s more, we absolutely believe in career development here at XpertHR and are proud to say that we have a number of home grown success stories who have successfully been promoted into larger roles within the business. And if all that wasn’t enough, we always look to play to your strengths by supporting you with a range of cutting edge tools and techniques to help you deliver your solutions in an engaging and customer centric way.
About the team:
Are you looking to join an industry-leading sales organisation? Our sales team is dedicated to partnering with organisations to reduce risk and increase employee engagement. At XpertHR, we pride ourselves in empowering organisations with the confidence and specialist data and insights to improve business outcomes and create a purposeful workplace for all.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing new sales opportunities through indirect channels arising from prospecting & marketing qualified leads
- Research and outreach - exploring new sales opportunities, relationship building and getting new customers on board (self-generated and outbound)
- Working with head of US channel sales head to identify opportunities in the law firm and HRC space
- Hitting annual target and related KPOs
- Liaising between sales and content teams to ensure workflows, processes, procedures are working and systems in place to manage workloads arising from partnership arrangements.
- Liaise with content and marketing to plan and create content to support partnerships (reports, webinars etc) as well as a comms plan.
- Attending monthly sales meetings, product meetings and participate in relevant meetings.
- Accurately forecasting future sales
- Identifying and building relationships with key executives and decision makers within the team and wider business
- Developing and implementing sales processes to facilitate sales growth.
- As appropriate, serving as a business representative at industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expeditions.
- Experience of selling indirect
- New business sales experience
- Good levels of IT literacy are expected
- Previous outbound sales experience would be preferred
- Enjoy working in a structured, targeted environment.
- Professional and clear telephone manner
- Self-motivated, organised and able to manage own time
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of a changing market, our customers and the business.
- Enjoys and works well in a team environment.
- Openness to learn.
Culture and benefits:
- Coaching, including group sessions on best practices, value based selling training, use of AI tools.
- Talent Development in place to support career growth within XpertHR & Data Services Group.
- Benefits Package including Pension and Healthcare.
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Excellence Club – Open to the global salesforce with the top performers being flown on holiday as prizes.
- Team socials.
- The chance to work in a collaborative culture of high performance and success with colleagues who want to succeed and overachieve.
Learn more about the LexisNexis Risk team and how we work here