Cross Markets Sales Lead, Insurance (Hybrid)
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is the essential partner in the assessment of risk. Within our Insurance vertical, we provide customers with solutions and decision tools that combine public and industry specific content with advanced technology and analytics to assist them in evaluating and predicting risk and enhancing operational efficiency. Our insurance risk solutions help drive better data-driven decisions across the insurance policy lifecycle – all while reducing risk. You can learn more about LexisNexis Risk at the link below. https://risk.lexisnexis.com/insurance
About our team:
Are you looking to join an industry-leading sales organization? Our Cross-markets team works with personal lines insurance carriers to provide tools and solutions to help better understand the market and manage risk.
About the job:
The Sales Lead is a key member of the cross-markets sales team and will be responsible for managing several team members, provide coaching to new team members and assist with complex client challenges. They will also be responsible for growing revenue through the sale of LexisNexis Risk Solutions products to existing and new customers.
You'll Be Responsible For:
- Maintaining current revenue from clients through responsive and exceptional customer service.
- Developing leads into customers to meet and exceede revenue objectives.
- Providing sales coaching to direct reports and work closely with Sales Manager and SE Training Manager in the creation of development plans.
- Shadowing customer meetings with new team members to provide feedback through Manager Observation Reports (MOR).
- Working closely with Sales Manager to drive ongoing team development in both sales approach and product knowledge.
- Quickly and effectively evaluating sales leads to determine if it is a permitted use case and identify the appropriate solution set.
- Evaluating existing relationships and identifying if there are any growth opportunities within selected solution set.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships at all levels, and act as liaison between sales support and our customers in order to provide superior service and solutions.
- Meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual revenue objectives.
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of select Insurance products and solutions to effectively present them to customers and articulate the value they can expect from using them. Primary focus will be on Police Records, Accurint for Insurance (Public Records), and Bridger.
- Providing excellent customer service by effectively managing customer objections, setting realistic expectations, successfully negotiate pricing and contracts and close sales.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years Sales Management experience.
- Personal Lines, Commercial Lines or Claims Insurance experience preferred (Sales, Claims and Underwriting).
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are critical, as this is a virtual sales role.
- Strong sales, relationship development and customer services skills.
- Strong organizational, prioritization, time management and forecasting skills.
- Strong ability to promptly manage and respond to customer contacts.
Learn more about the LexisNexis Risk team and our culture here.