Sales Support Specialist
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
About the business:
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is the essential partner in the assessment of risk. Within our Insurance vertical, we provide customers with solutions and decision tools that combine public and industry specific content with advanced technology and analytics to assist them in evaluating and predicting risk and enhancing operational efficiency. Our insurance risk solutions help drive better data-driven decisions across the insurance policy lifecycle – all while reducing risk. You can learn more about LexisNexis Risk at the link below. https://risk.lexisnexis.com/insurance
About the team:
Are you looking to join an industry-leading sales organization? Our channel sales team is dedicated to partnering with organizations to address and solve complex risk problems. At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we pride ourselves in providing solutions that directly impact our customers’ ability to mitigate and manage risk.
About the job:
We’re currently looking for an executive assistant to be a supportive force who empowers our Senior Vice President of Sales, Vice President of Sales Operations, and other Client Engagement senior leaders. The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention for details. This person should have experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties, internal and customer event logistic and providing support to managers. Given the dynamic nature of the executive landscape, we rely on executive assistants to be flexible and consistent while maintaining the confidentiality of high-level systems and operations.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the SVP & VP primarily and provide additional support to executive team members, as directed, to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished and that operations run efficiently.
- Managing calendars, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Maintaining and refine internal processes that support executives companywide and coordinate internal and external resources to expedite workflows.
- Managing communication with employees by liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks.
- Planning and orchestrating work to ensure that senior executives’ priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Completing expensive reports in a timely manner
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary.
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department
- Managing professional and personal scheduling SVP of Sales and VP of Operations, including agendas, mail, email, phone calls, client management, and other company logistics.
- Coordinating complex scheduling and calendar management, as well as content and flow of information to senior executives.
- Managing travel logistics and activities, including accommodations, transportation, and meals.
- Providing administrative and office support, such as creating agendas, taking meeting notes, spreadsheet creation, and support new hire onboarding.
- Maintaining professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials.
- Organizing team communications and plan events, both internal and off-site
- All other duties as assigned.
- Four or more years of experience in an administrative role reporting directly to upper management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects.
- Proficiency with office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems.
- Flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the company and its employees.
- Ability to proactively manage tasks and seek solutions with little supervision or instruction.
Culture and Benefits:
Learn more about the LexisNexis Risk team and how we work here.