Senior Specialist, Marketing
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Title and SummarySenior Analyst, MarketingThe Australasian Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) team helps deliver financial and franchise goals for the company, as well as continue to grow the value of the brand by creating and strengthening Mastercard’s competitive differentiation leading to stakeholder preference, adoption and loyalty.
We are looking for an Events Specialist to support IMC and IMK Business units across Australasia.
• Execute marketing activities and events (includes internal events, external events - advertising, promotions, sponsorships, trade shows, webinars, websites) by providing day-to-day direction, feedback, and guidance to agency and other support or collaborating employees.
• Develop yearly calendar with key divisional stakeholder for 6-8 agreed events annually.
• Develop creative content for application in events, including thought leadership content and communication of subject matter expertise
• Maintain budgetary responsibilities for specific marketing event programs, leads tracking and recommends corrective action
• Reports regularly on event performance measurement and evaluation, recommending ways to leverage past success and apply to future programs
• Determines parameters for presentations and reports; reviews presentation materials and guides team in development
• Uses understanding of category and industry to advise on how insights can or should be applied
• Provides direction and coordinates deliverables with vendors (e.g., agencies, film production, etc.)
• Experience working on large projects that require a high degree of collaboration with external stakeholders and colleagues across variety of areas
• Acted in a program manager capacity for analyzing data and insights about how to optimize channels/programs
• Monitored project budgets successfully and demonstrated understanding of cost drivers
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.