We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Title and SummaryProgram ManagementOVERVIEW:
This is a fast moving challenging role within the Nextgen Network which spans across NEXUS/MTS, Network Solutions/Clearing Enhancements, Network Edge/Access workstreams. We are lookimg for dynamic people who can juggle multiple balls in the air, work across programs both internal and external driving towards a specific end objective. Should be able to step into a very fast moving and continuosly changing landscape which impacts across Mastercard, forge partnerships and getting things done.
Drives execution of an outcome from inception through successful delivery of the services or domains, or an outcome that spans multiple teams and integrations across the enterprise
· Works with multiple scrum/delivery teams to build/improve ways of working and identify and mitigate risks or issues that may impact the plan
· Conducts meaningful retrospectives, creates action plans to implement changes at the team level; coordinates with other TPMs in the program to align and plan potential actions to be implemented across the program
· Looks across the program to identify potential system efficiencies or process improvements, and suggests proactive strategies for consideration by program leadership
· Clearly articulate scope, timelines, dependencies, owners, actions, risks, and mitigations. Report progress to teams and senior leadership in regular cadence, potentially representing segments of or the entire program
· Looked to as first point of contact for your teams or business line/service and the source of truth for status, providing the correct information and associated data about the state of the project to the right audience at the right time with the right focus
· Understands the business strategy and design approaches within product, program, or domain with depth to be credible and influential with teams they work with
ALL ABOUT YOU:
Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership
· Experience in building large scale enterprise technical or engineering programs and products from inception to delivery and experience articulating the impact using metrics.
Demonstrated experience breaking down problems, organizing work, planning sprints, and delivering technical programs in agile delivery models (scrum, Kanban, etc.)
· Help customers and the engineering teams make trade-off decisions by considering all data including business goals, technical platform strategy, customer experience and maintainability. You identify blocking issues and manage their resolution.
· Proven track record of data-driven decision making and applying continuous improvement methodologies across teams
· Demonstrated experience building relationships, partnering with and influencing dependent teams while commanding the respect of the individuals you work with across the organization
· Expertise in Payments, IaaS, PaaS, huge plus if you have expertise in CI/CD, SQL databases, microservices APIs, and distributed systems operations in a DevOps model are a plus
· Technical program delivery experience
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.