We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Title and SummaryExecutive AssistantOverview:
As an Executive Assistant at Mastercard, you would play a crucial role in supporting the efficiency and effectiveness of the executive team. Your responsibilities would include managing the executive's schedule, coordinating meetings and events, handling travel arrangements, and acting as a liaison between the executive and internal/external stakeholders. You'd be expected to prioritize tasks, maintain confidentiality, and handle sensitive information with discretion.
• Perform general administrative duties to support day-to-day operations including scheduling meetings, coordinating travel complex arrangements, expense reporting, executive calendar management, taking and distributing meeting minutes, ensuring operational efficiencies and coordination within the groups.
• Respond to requests effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility and composure.
• Liaise with business leaders to coordinate internal and external meetings, ensuring seamless execution.
• Ensure all meeting and technology support is appropriately coordinated for meetings and events.
• Prepare communications, reports, presentations, or other assigned documentation.
• Administer programs, projects, or processes specific to the D&S Technology business.
• Serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company.
• Proactively work on project-based initiatives and/or research special topics, as applicable.
All About You:
• Executive administrative experience in a corporate environment interfacing with senior and executive level management.
• Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to influence and persuade, to work collaboratively across functions, and to interact effectively with a diverse group of stakeholders.
• Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to multitask, prioritize, and discern what is truly important.
• Keen sense of urgency with a results-driven orientation and a proactive mindset.
• Impeccable accuracy and attention to detail with an understanding of the importance of strict confidentiality when handling internal, personnel affairs, client information, etc.
• Intellectual curiosity to think outside the box and solve problems creatively.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with proven experience in a professional setting, ideally at the executive level.
• Ability to drive tasks in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
• Strong computer/technology skills, including the ability to understand and manage internal systems.
• Proficiency in MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook); Oracle required.
• Solid understanding of Mastercard’s operational and organizational infrastructure is advantageous.
#LI-NF1In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Pay RangesArlington, Virginia: $69,000 - $107,000 USD