Video specialist, Mexico City
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Title and SummaryVideo specialist, Mexico CityWho is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
**Please provide samples of your work with your application**
The Mastercard Creative Studio is looking for a video specialist — a bright, well organized individual with enthusiasm for self-development to bring brand stories to life through creative ideas and video. A collaborative role with a wide range of partners across the business globally and immediately within the team. This role is Mexico-city based, with 1-2 days flexible working.
• Ideate, interpret, create, source, design, edit for all things video.
• Shepherd projects from initial conversations, through concepting all the way to completion, managing day-to-day operations.
• Collaborate with partners across the business unit and extended Creative Studio members, interpreting words, creating images, bring intangible technology and ideas to life through graphics, abstractions and metaphors.
• Work effectively with others to identify challenges and opportunities and use creative and strategic thinking to generate solutions.
• Manage creative requirements, expectations and deadlines for your projects, give, receive and follow through on feedback.
• Deliver high quality product on time to world class standards.
All About You
• Formal education in arts and design, motion or media is preferred
• Passion for your craft with professional experience in a healthy mix of environments: agency, studio, freelance, in-house
• A problem-solving mind
• Ambition to lead with strategic and commercial thinking
• A collaborative attitude, willing to put your hand up and able to both give and receive constructive feedback.
• Thirst for growth — you are curious about the world, want to develop yourself as both a persona and a professional, learn new skills and hone your core ones
• You move fast both in your day and in your life — you’re a well-organised individual who can juggle multiple projects with a “get stuff done” mindset
• You’re curious and enthusiastic about experimenting creatively and confident in putting your ideas forward, and provide rationale for your design decisions
• Solid understanding of design and ability to read and interpret brand guidelines
• Solid understanding of timeline-based formats: video, audio, animation and motion
• You’re comfortable using Adobe CC, with confident command of Premiere, After Effects and Illustrator
• Capable of developing assets and artwork for video and motion graphics
• Interest and/or experience in video production is beneficial.
• Ability to communicate in English and Spanish is required (written and spoken)
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.