Software Engineer II
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Title and SummarySoftware Engineer IIOverview:
- Experience with Native bridge in react native.
- Experience in Deployment in Android and iOS stores.
- Experience with universal links and app links.
- Experience with jest unit test cases.
- Coordinate with development teams and designers to develop web applications that run on numerous platforms
- Troubleshoot issues and improve performance
- Understand product needs to build apps using react native cli in stipulated time/budget
- Maintaining security standards while developing.
- GitLab CI/CD Pipeline, Twistlock, Checkmarx, SonarQube, or any other code/library scanning tool.
- Front End experience on Angular 12+ framework.
- Experience with RXJS (Reacti1ve Programming)
- Experience in writing unit test cases using Jasmine/Karma libraries.
- Work in an Agile methodology.
- Carry out day-to-day assigned tasks.
- Giving updates/status on a timely basis.
- Supporting existing as well as developing new features.
- Following the process set by the team and management.
- Following best coding standards throughout the development process.
All About You:
- We own mobile apps and customer-facing web applications which play a major role in the business.
- We develop web apps and mobile apps that are customer-friendly.
- Our team is looking for a Software Engineer to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset. With good mobile development experience in react native as well as Angular 12+.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.