Controller - Replacement for maternity leave
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Title and SummaryControllerWho is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
Dynamic Yield by Mastercard is on the lookout for a Controller - Replacement for Maternity leave - 8 months.
• Managing the entities worldwide (UK, Singapore, Germany and Latvia) - overseeing accounting functions, monthly reporting packages, monthly close process and some payroll aspects.
• Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for the parent company.
• Calculate and process sales commission and MBO.
• Coordinating and/or preparing tax schedules, VAT returns, tax returns and other statutory reports in local GAAP for all entities.
• Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems processes, tools and control systems.
• Ad Hoc integration projects.
Optimal Skills for Success:
• CPA certification
• 2-4 years of similar experience from global hi-tech companies
• Experience in the preparation of financial reports based on US GAAP
• Strong EXCEL experience
• High level of English
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
• Attention to details
• Well-organized with the ability to prioritize
• Team player
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.