Product Manager, Engines
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Title and SummaryProduct Manager, EnginesOverview
Mastercard Data & Services encompasses Mastercard's offerings beyond the transaction. We provide customers across industries and geographies with a tailored portfolio of solutions to address their business pain points.
Within Data & Services the Engines organization within Consulting and Innovation aims at bringing to market innovative solutions combining the power of consulting and technology. With compelling offerings for financial institutions, retailers, telecommunications organizations, travel companies and more, our services drive efficiency and value and enable our customers to solve business problems from end to end.
The role will lead initiatives to support the growth and scalability of the Engines product - Sandbox as a Service globally.
• Support product roadmap implementation activities with the global Product Management team:
• Support engine product go to market (including pricing committee discussions, partnerships support)
• Support new products Concept and Market Test phases with competitive analysis, researches, ideas, run regional client forum and feedbacks
• Support sales team as product specialists, providing sales enablement materials/trainings and support when needed
• Execute delivery of services including fintech onboarding, integrations and maintenance
• Consolidate product feedback received by markets (or by customer success managers) and provide product improvement recommendations
• Support product new launch across different regions: prepare the product for the launch, support product awareness, identify users target and support technical onboarding
• Coordinate operational activities like billing code requests, bulletin publications, monthly billing accuracy, salesforce accuracy, opt-out monitoring, actuals and forecast revenues review, product performance reporting
All about You/Experience
• Undergraduate degree required, MBA or relevant post graduate degree recommended
• Experience from a top-rated consulting or technology firm desirable, as is payments/banking expertise and experience helping financial institutions at the executive leadership level
• Successful Technical Product Management or record desirable
• Entrepreneurial mindset, creativity and strong commercial sense
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to work on a team or independently
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.