Sales Director - Personalization Brazil
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Title and SummarySales Director - Personalization BrazilOverview
Provides product expertise and leverages Mastercard integrated solutions to drive sales and revenue goals. Responsible for setting sales strategies as it relates to products that are aligned with geography strategy and helps identify and close sales leads. Provides market intelligence and market requirements to product developers and product managers to support product design, development and implementation efforts. Responsible for pipeline management at the product level.
Leads execution of Specialist Sales strategies for products within assigned region
• Delivers proposals to customers on how products can improve value proposition
• Closes new in a highly competitive consultative selling environment and generates incremental revenue from existing clients
• Build a strong sales pipeline and monitors opportunities
• Provides technical support by identifying and resolving customer challenges and escalating to senior colleagues as required
• Analyzes and interprets customer data to ensure operations are at optimal levels
• Participates in the customer planning and product prioritization process
• Coordinates transitions between sales and implementation teams
• Bring the voice of the market back to the implementation team to ensure customer relationship needs are met
• Provides subject matter expertise on a specific product or segment of products and identifies product innovation opportunities
All About You
Expertise in sales of Enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) for large retailers in Brazil.
Led cross-functional projects within Brazil
Extensive experience in a sales/commercial environment including interacting with customers and closing individual deals within a single market
Demonstrated expertise and success in achieving sales goals.
Active network of C-Level and/or decision makers for marketing technology in large retailers in Brazil.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.