Senior Specialist, Customer Relationship Management
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Title and SummarySenior Specialist, Customer Relationship ManagementThe Global Business Services Center (GBSC) is Mastercard’s shared services organization supporting the business in all countries and business units. Our GBSC mission is to add value to our partners and serve our customers by delivering operational excellence, enhanced customer experiences, and focused business results. The Senior Specialist role sits within the GBSC Customer Relationship Management team and plays in integral role in managing day to day activities related to voice of customer as well as incidents and exceptions. This role will partner closely with our GBSC Operations leads to advance our customer experience performance and service capabilities.
Elevates customer experience as a senior team member supporting GBSC Customer Relationship Management function with a focus on supporting Incidents and Voice of Customer.
· Support a breadth of functional areas and provide guidance and support to team members.
· Demonstrates SME knowledge of data tools and operational processes.
· Prepares, distributes and Analyzes reports/metrics and provides performance insights. Provides reporting to customers, leadership and other meetings as needed
· Delivers against key performance indicators and customer experience goals and plays an active role in the ongoing monitoring of results in these areas.
· Conducts root cause analysis and implements preventative solutions
· Uses case management system to help track incidents and exceptions
· Escalates incidents and exceptions to Operations leads and collaborates effectively to ensure smooth hand-off and resolution follow up.
· Maintains understanding of the compliance landscape to reinforce confidentiality, audit compliance and proper control.
· Collaborates closely with GBSC colleagues and CX leads to optimize the customer value chain
· Leads by example reinforcing a voice of customer mindset in all aspects of the operation.
Oversees incident and exception content for accuracy and completeness
Evolve overall process and tools and increase engagement and awareness
All About You
· Experience in shared services or internal service delivery role preferred
· Ability to work effectively in dynamic, time-sensitive, high volume environment
· Exposure to analyzing work for quality, productivity and timeliness.
· Strong emphasis on customer service and problem solving
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously acquired through previous experience in related field
· Demonstrates a high degree of comfort navigating multi-channel communication platforms and sites
· Ability to work with minimal supervision and also collaborative/team-oriented environment
· Operates in a professional manner that is responsive and flexible to cultural differences
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.