Lean Construction Expert - Operations
McKinsey & Company
Lean Construction Expert – Operations
Who You'll Work With
What You'll Do
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline or construction sciences; MBA is preferred
- 8+ years of experience on major capital projects for either an owner or contractor ideally in a project management or project control role
- Background in consulting, strategy and/or research is a plus
- Demonstrated career trajectory and outstanding professional achievement and impact with strong problem solving skills and capability building skills
- Proficiency in construction support, execution acceleration and Lean construction solutions
- Open minded and fast learner to various industries, contracting model, and execution strategies
- Logical thinking and skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.