Communications Specialist - Digital & Social Media
McKinsey & Company
Communications Specialist – Digital & Social Media
Through development, support, and execution of creative communication plans and tactics, you will build awareness of McKinsey’s capabilities, knowledge, and assets. You will help protect McKinsey’s reputation, punctuate its expertise, and contribute to bringing campaigns to life in Germany and Austria.
Who You'll Work With
What You'll Do
- Bachelor’s/university degree required
- 5+ years of experience in a business communications-related field and proven track record in digital and social media communications, a benefit if in a professional services environment, corporate communications role, government, or communications agency background
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Teams) and firm related tools (Box, Slack)
- Proficiency and fluency in German language is a prerequisite, as well as in verbal and written English
- Knowledge of digital communications and social media strategy, first-hand experience with creating podcasts is a plus
- Broad skillset across relevant communication service lines and platforms (e.g., external/internal comms, media relations, events, executive comms)
- Excellent communication skills across formats (e.g., written, verbal/presentation, digital-ready content) and ability to apply them to develop and execute a strategy across portfolio of communications channels
- Ability to manage various projects simultaneously and work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced and ambiguous operating environment, while driving for quality implementation and excellence
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our McKinsey Careers and Diversity & Inclusion sites.