- Are you curious, excited by experimentation and always looking for a better way of doing things?
- Do you want to keep learning and developing whilst getting hands-on experience working in the embedded payments space?
- Do you want to have the opportunity to be a key part of the team and help enable Modulrs growth in Europe?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking to hire ambitious, and value-adding talent to join Modulr, the fastest growing payments business in the UK and Europe. It is an exciting opportunity for someone who is a self-starter, willing to drive change and excited by the prospect of to take ownership across a service with huge growth potential, and that will play a significant role in Modulr’s future growth.
At Modulr our mission is to move money efficiently to power business productivity. We are building a new digital payments service to make money flow more efficiently through businesses and the economy. This is a new type of payments account that is built for businesses that need faster, easier and more reliable ways to move money.
Our flexible platform and innovate approach allows our customers to utilise our payments account instead of a traditional bank account. Our accounts come with a sort code and account number, access to payment systems (eg Faster Payments and Visa) and everything our customers need from a payments account. They can instantly open as many accounts as they need, automate how they make and receive payments as well as the reconciliation processes these create. All in real time, 24/7 through their own systems utilising our API that integrates into any platform.
Our founding team has a wealth of experience in the payments industry and growing successful businesses. Modulr is backed by payments giants PayPal Ventures and FIS Ventures, as well as start up and scale up specialists Blenheim Chalcot, General Atlantic, Frog and Highland Europe which enables us to leverage their resources and expertise to drive our growth initiatives. These partnerships provide us with the necessary provisions to propel our business to new heights.
- Building the extraordinary and going that extra mile
- Owning the opportunity, be passionate and proud of the time you invest
- Move at pace, reach your goals faster with us supporting you each step of the way
- Achieve it together, working as a team and being Modulite
What will you do
We are looking for an Operations Analyst to join our European team in Amsterdam. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing FinTech company operating in the payments sector. As an Operations Analyst, you will help to develop and enhance all operational aspects of a regulated firm to achieve operational excellence. Additionally, you will support and implement projects related to our strategic objectives. Join us to help enable Modulr’s growth in Europe!
- Assist with the execution of processes and procedures to strive towards operational excellence
- Support with project management and implementation
- Analyse and review (customer) data and outputs to ensure effective overview of the business
- Support the growth and scaling of Modulr in Europe
- Support the Operations and Outsourcing function of Modulr in Europe; this includes working with various teams in our head office and maintaining the governance framework
- Work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Report to the Operations Director of Modulr in The Netherlands
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Strong organisational, analytical & technical skills
- A demonstrated ability with designing operational processes and flows
- Experience in developing and maintaining performance dashboards
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office – specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to think creatively, is driven and self-motivated
- Good communication skills and enjoys working with different teams across the business to resolve queries
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- European language capability – French or Spanish
What can Modulr offer you
You will be part of a cross disciplinary team(s), with co-workers located in Edinburgh, London, Amsterdam and/or Mumbai. We are friendly and sociable, challenging but rewarding. We want you to push yourself and for us to support you in your future as we scale up and grow. Our culture and values are putting you first and are about investing in your future.
- Company Bonus - the more successful we are together, the more company bonus we offer
- Flexible Benefits pot – Modulr contribute towards healthcare, gym, dental, travel etc
- Share Options Incentive Scheme
- Learning Opportunities – on joining Modulr you will embark on our 3-day onboarding programme to be equipped with the Modulr know-how and arm you with the tools you need to be successful from day 1! But we do not want your learning to stop there so we will continue to provide you with the tools and capabilities through our learning channels and platforms to allow you to grow and develop in Modulr.
- Modulr hands-on - join your colleagues for our company wide events throughout the year.
- Great workspace - Modulr thrives on innovation which is best done through in-person collaboration; this approach enables us to work together closely, exchange ideas, and create innovative solutions that drive our success. We’re office first and have invested in state-of-the-art offices.
We believe that by seeing Modulr, and the world, from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all. We want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your identity, age, ability, and background — are things that we will always celebrate and support with open arms. As such, we are keen to maximise the diversity of our workforce and actively encourage applications from anyone and everyone.
Please apply with your CV and tell us why you’re interested in fintech and what interest you about the role.
By submitting your CV you understand that we have a legitimate interest to use your personal data for the purposes of assessing your eligibility for this role. This means that we may use your personal data to contact you to discuss your CV or arrange an interview, or transfer your CV to the hiring manager(s) of the role you have applied for. You can ask us at any time to remove your CV from our database by emailing email@example.com – but please note that this means we will no longer consider you for the role you have applied for.