IT Project Manager Varna, Bulgaria
Our mission is to empower every enterprise to reap the benefits of innovation and modern technologies, solve payment challenges and grow in new and powerful ways. myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. At the core of our culture are innovations and impact, the diversity of people and businesses, along with our capability to be collaborative and scalable. myPOS runs on open-minded people, where creativity and ideas are valued, we have a no boredom policy, we are always having fun and working hard as a team.
Our team is only motivated by tough challenges ahead and that is what helped us to gain the trust of over 150,000 clients in various European countries and with a strong team of more than 500 talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
The role of IT Project manager:
The PM is responsible for coordination and completion of the project and to this end will perform a variety of tasks including, helping define scope, planning, facilitating meetings, setting deadlines, as-signing responsibilities, and monitoring, summarizing, and communicating progress of the project.
The PM will be responsible for managing multiple projects both on a global and local level. The PM actively leads and directs cross-functional team members to ensure all deliverables, pro-gram/project/campaign objectives, process milestones and quality measures are completed on-time and on-budget. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record successfully managing a wide variety of projects leveraging technology to drive business improvements on time and on budget. Responsibilities may require occasional after-hours work for implementations, post-production coordination and other project-driven events as needed.
- Works closely with the Headof IT department and CTO to establish a best-in-class PMO for the group, developsa project management methodology, project governance structures and supportsdocumentation suite;
- Supports the Managementof the IT Infrastructure Project Portfolio: works with appropriate IT andbusiness stakeholders to define, priorities and manage the pipeline ofpotential future IT infrastructure projects. Works with stakeholders onreporting the current status of all projects based on established projectmanagement criteria. Facilitates the process to accelerate, decelerate, add toor remove projects from the portfolio;
- Manages Project StatusReporting: prepares status reports to convey project scope, goals, milestones,budget, risk, status, change requests, and critical issues to the client andproject team;
- Develops and MaintainsProject Schedules: incorporates regular updates from each functional team;
- Facilitates and workswith team leads to define a detailed and accurate project scope;
- Performs ProjectResource Management: Provides work direction and leadership to assignedprojects, including scheduling, assignment of work and review of projectefforts. Identifies project resource requirements and staff assignments. Checksfor staff availabilities. Updates the project plan with work assignments;
- Conducts RiskManagement: maintains documentation for identified risks and mitigationstrategies. Proactively gathers and updates risk status and documentation asneeded;
- Accurately anticipatesand catches deviations from a plan or schedule early to assess their impact tothe schedule and to keep stakeholders informed;
- Supports StakeholderManagement: works with technology and business owners to analyze stakeholderexpectations for projects based upon approved project requirements;
- Integrates ProjectBusiness Analysis: works with project/product team members and stakeholders tointegrate technical and functional changes to projects into work assignment andschedules;
- Provides OverallProject Administration: participates in program team meetings, proactivelydocuments meeting minutes, tracks issues, decisions and action items, andfollows-up between meetings to drive issues to closure;
- Ensures internalsystems are updated with the necessary information to ensure all team members,managers and directors can access the necessary project and/or resource relatedinformation;
- Manages vendorrelationships as it relates to the project;
- Other Support Duties asNeeded: Performs other duties or special projects as required or as assigned.
- A minimum of 5-6 years of experience managing cross-functional projects of medium to high com-plexity;
- Experience with IT service, infrastructure and support process redesign and documentation;
- Experience in implementing project-related changes into a 24×7 production environment;
- Exposure to IT infrastructure/datacenter technologies, such as server hardware and operating sys-tems, SAN storage, networking equipment such as switches, routers, firewalls and wireless access points;
- Available to travel as required to other company offices;
- Must possess knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Able to estimate the project’s effort from functional/technical requirements to the necessary lev-el for planning and scheduling purposes;
- Functional understanding of datacenter components and conceptual integration of servers, stor-age, and networking technologies;
- Strong technical vocabulary for communicating with engineers and translating for business users;
- Knowledgeable about the integration of risk management (security, backup/recovery, redundan-cy) into technology implementations;
- Can prioritize trade-offs between on-time, on-scope or on-budget delivery;
- Skilled at project scheduling, including via automated tools, and can analyze progress and trade-offs;
- Can implement project change process, as appropriate for scope control and change processes;
- Can debate effectively for or against project changes, as appropriate;
- Supports Project and Portfolio Management process implementation;
- Sufficient communication and organization skills to implement a formal communications plan;
- Capable of project risk assessment, monitoring and mitigation planning
Preferred Additional Requirements
- Experience in working within a Project Management Office, or equivalent structure;
- Previous work experience in the Payments, Banking or Fintech sector;
- Experience with IT security and compliance considerations such as would be gained in a validated environment;
- Project Management certification – CAPM or PMP certified or actively working toward certifica-tion;
- Working knowledge of ITIL;
- Experience with Project Management tools e.g., Monday.com.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- A-class workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Bonuses, promotions and salary reviews based on performance;
- 25 days Annual paid leave (+1 day per year up to 30);
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 160 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Оpportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed by the application process. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!