Financial Reporting Manager (based in Dublin, Ireland) Dublin, Ireland
myPOS is as an Electronic Money Institution (EMI) licensed by the Central Bank of Ireland and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom. We are operating in over 30 European markets with 150 000+ clients from various industries. Our team consists of 450+ experienced professionals spread across 18 offices in the UK, Ireland, Italy, France, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria.
Our mission is to empower every enterprise to reap the benefits of innovation and modern technologies, solve payment challenges and grow in new and powerful ways. myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. At the core of our culture are innovations and impact, the diversity of people and businesses, along with our capability to be collaborative and scalable.
myPOS Limited (MPL) is a licensed eMoney provider, by the Central Bank of Ireland, providing card payment service (Acquiring / Issuing) throughout Europe. Due to our recent expansion, we are looking to recruit a Senior Financial Reporting Manger to our Dublin based team. The role will report directly to the CFO in Dublin.
The role will work closely with the existing Dublin-based finance team, in addition to our outsourced finance provider, a related company based in Varna, Bulgaria.
- Preparation of MPL’s Annual Financial Statements;
- Preparation of Audit file and be our point person in dealing with Auditors;
- Prepare and improve monthly reporting packs for Board and Management teams;
- Lead our budgeting and FP&A activities;
- Work with IT to develop timely, actionable management information;
- Work closely with our “Internal” outsourced partners in Bulgaria to meet tight reporting deadlines;
- Involvement in a variety of ad-hoc projects including process improvement initiatives.
- Fully qualified Accountant – ACA/ ACCA;
- Ideally, previous Audit Manager level at Big 4 / Top 10 firm;
- Ability to use initiative and drive your itinerary;
- Very strong experience in financial reporting;
- Desire to use experience gained in Audit, but become more involved in reporting and solution building;
- Fully up to date and knowledgeable regarding IFRS’s;
- Willingness to travel approx. 4 weeks in a year;
- Full work permit to work in Ireland and right to travel within Europe;
- Our current hybrid arrangements are for 3 days in office, 2 days from home per week – but may be changed at discretion of CFO.
What we offer:
A great opportunity to work in a world renowned fintech company with diverse international team and be involved in building of the future of the payments.
myPOS Limited is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives.
We offer the following compensation package:
- A great opportunity to join a fast moving, rapidly expanding Fintech Company;
- Ability to really make a difference in our finance reporting and management information;
- Autonomy to design and implement KPI’s and other MI;
- A chance to develop yourself and accelerate you finance career;
- A very competitive salary and annual bonus based on performance and achievements;
- Generous non-contributory occupational pension of 9% of your annual salary;
- Private health and dental insurance;
- Life and income protection insurance;
- Hybrid working model;
- 28 days of annual leave.
By submitting your application, you agree that myPOS Ltd may collect your personal data for recruiting and related purposes.