Your role as Software Developer
We are looking for a software engineer to further the development of multiple products. While the full stack is in scope, we are in need of expertise on the front-end aspect.
You will be part of an experienced team of software developers, with a very open and result driven attitude. We collaborate closely with the products, design, system operations, technical support, SOC and customer support teams on topics from architecture through to aligning usability details.
We are Fox-IT, or Fox. We stand for making the world safer and more secure. That means every one of us contributes in making society safer and more secure with the help of our technical and innovative solutions. From our Red Team of hackers, our Blue Team of defense specialists, highly skilled developers to trusted security consultants and more: We do this for organizations where cyber security is highly important. That is why we continuously develop our individual skills and knowledge.
We are critical thinkers, naturally security paranoid and thrive on development. We are part of NCC Group and with 2000 like-minded colleagues around the globe, we are on our never-ending mission to create a safer world.
We are on a mission to make society a safer and more secure place. Our people are the ones who make that possible; a global community of talented individuals working together towards a safer future.
We aim to create an environment where everyone can reach their full potential. We work together, we are brilliantly creative, we embrace difference and we want you to join in our mission.
Within the Managed Services unit, we work every day towards a more secure society. We do this by providing cyber security services to our customers. These services are enabled by our own propriety software such as our Cyber Threat Management platform. We develop these products - many of which feature a web interface - in our Engineering team. In this team our aim is to develop innovative and user friendly solutions that enable our customers to understand and improve their cyber security and our business to become more efficient and scalable.
This is you
· Formal education and / or work experience in Software Engineering
· Strong analytical skills
· Problem solving mentality
· Open communication
· Knowledge of Python, version control
· Experience with Vue.js and VueX
· Experience with Docker containers
· Experience using Azure / AWS
· Experience with CI/CD
· Experience with Linux
You will work in a place at the top of cybersecurity where your ideas are valued. You cannot always tell all the details about your work, but you can tell that you contribute to a safer society. That's not all, you also get:
• A good salary;
• Flexible working hours and flexibility in working at home or in the office, so that you can optimally combine your private life with your work;
• A favorable pension scheme, 26 vacation days (+4 office closing days) and 8% vacation pay with a full-time contract;
• Lots of development opportunities: you can gain and share knowledge through TechTalks, Crypto Colloquia, events and our own Fox Academy;
• A laptop and business phone. Do you use your own phone? Then you will receive a maximum reimbursement of €25.
• A reimbursement for your internet at home of a maximum of € 40,- and a homework allowance.
• A performance bonus and profit sharing, because we value your effort;
• When we work in the office, we gather every day for a delicious lunch.
You can apply by clicking on the button, which will take you to our ATS (Workday). After your application, we will get to work and see if we are a good match
An extensive background check will be part of the selection process.
About your application
We review every application received and will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we're looking for. If you don't hear back from us within 10 days, please don't be too disappointed - we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies and we would encourage you to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other suitable roles.