Technical Account Manager - XDR
Role: Technical Account Manager – Cloud XDR
Summary of role
NCC Group’s Cloud XDR Team provide a world class Extended Detection and Response (XDR) services, detecting, responding and mitigating cyber-attacks on our customers networks in our Security Operations Centres using the Microsoft Sentinel ecosystem.
The Cloud XDR Team is looking for a Technical Account Manager with a passion for security to join the team to help the customers get the most out of our services to protect their networks.
This is an opportunity to join a technically advanced and talented team and help NCC Group build and deliver world class services to our customers.
This role is ideal for a seasoned SOC Analyst or sales engineer with experience in cyber security looking to broaden their scope of cyber skills with a strong focus on detection and response to cyber incidents.
- Act as the customer advocate within the Cloud XDR Team
- Own the operational relationships with the customers
- Assist the operational teams in fixing issues that arise during the operation of services
- Identify and implement, with the assistance of engineers and architects, technical enhancements to the services that drive value for our customers
- Act as the SME to customers to improve the quality of service they are receiving and maintain a roadmap for those customers
- Assist with the onboarding of new customers, building an understanding of customers business risks
- Work with the onboarding consultants to build Threat Models of customers and maintain them during live service
Technical Skills & Knowledge
We’re looking for a motivated individual that wants to experience the excitement and challenge of working in a fast-evolving business. We don’t expect the chosen candidate to know everything, but a successful candidate will have an eagerness to learn with a good understanding of the operation of Security Operation Centres and detection/response.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of basic cyber security principles
- Experiencing with working in/around Security Operation Centres
- Experience of using and/or managing SIEM/EDR/SOAR platforms
- Ability to work, and manage time and tasks independently
- Direct experience of Microsoft Sentinel and its ecosystem
- Good understanding of cloud platforms, particularly Azure
- Basic ability to script in languages such as Python, PowerShell, Bash etc
About NCC Group
The NCC Group family has over 2,000 members located all around the world, providing a trusted advisory service to 18,000 customers. Born in the UK, we have now have offices in North America, Canada, Europe, Asia- Pacific and United Arab Emirates.
We are passionate about helping our customers to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape. We fuel that passion with investment in our people and our business.
Our values and code of ethics are at the heart of how we operate – we work together, we are brilliantly creative, and we embrace difference. We treat everyone and everything with equal respect.
We want to create an environment where all colleagues feel psychologically, emotionally and physically safe to be authentic, sharing their personal experiences to represent the diversity of the world they live in, and have equal opportunity to achieve their best.
If your skills and experience meet the needs of the role requirement, we will endeavour to respond to every application within 10 working days. However, if you haven’t heard back from us within this timeframe on this occasion your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, but please do continue to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other more suitable roles.
We may also store your CV on our database for any future vacancies.
*Please note that this role has background clearance as mandatory due to the nature of the work NCC Group does. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process *