Intern IT Engineer
Your role as intern IT Engineer
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join our team as an Allround IT Infrastructure and Service Desk Engineer Intern. In this role, you will support the infrastructure team and the service desk team to ensure the smooth and efficient functioning of the organization's IT systems. You will be responsible for creating new procedures, administrative work, as well as participate in cool projects, including rolling out a network and learning about technologies the company uses. We value our internal customers and like to deliver the best customer service.
- Assist in the creation of procedures and documentation for the Infrastructure team and the Service Desk team.
- Provide administrative and technical support to the Infrastructure team and the Service Desk team.
- Assist in the deployment of new technologies and projects alongside the team.
- Ensure the organization's IT systems are functioning efficiently and proactively identify issues that may arise.
- Constantly improve our way of working.
We are Fox-IT, or Fox. We stand for making the world safer and more secure. That means every one of us contributes in making society safer and more secure with the help of our technical and innovative solutions. From our Red Team of hackers, our Blue Team of defense specialists, highly skilled developers to trusted security consultants and more: We do this for organizations where cyber security is highly important. That is why we continuously develop our individual skills and knowledge.
We are critical thinkers, naturally security paranoid and thrive on development. We are part of NCC Group and with 2000 like-minded colleagues around the globe, we are on our never-ending mission to create a safer world.
We are on a mission to make society a safer and more secure place. Our people are the ones who make that possible; a global community of talented individuals working together towards a safer future.
We aim to create an environment where everyone can reach their full potential. We work together, we are brilliantly creative, we embrace difference and we want you to join in our mission.
This is you
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Eagerness to learn and take on new challenges.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities effectively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Strong communication skills
- A challenging and dynamic work environment where you can learn, grow and make a difference.
- Opportunity to work on cool projects and learn about technologies.
- Competitive salary.
- A supportive and collaborative team culture that encourages professional development.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role and you want to develop your experience with both infrastructure and service desk, please submit your CV and a cover letter to [insert contact information]. We look forward to hearing from you!
About your application
We review every application received and will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we're looking for. If you don't hear back from us within 10 days, please don't be too disappointed - we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies and we would encourage you to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other suitable roles.