Thanks for checking out our job opening; we are excited that YOU are interested in learning more about NCC Group.
We are on a mission to make society a safer and more secure place. Our people are the ones who make that possible; a global community of talented individuals working together towards a safer future.
We aim to create an environment where everyone can reach their full potential. We work together, we are brilliantly creative, we embrace difference, and we want you to join in our mission as an FP&A Analyst.
Take a look at our website here to learn more about why we’re one of the leading global Cyber Security and Risk Mitigation business… https://www.nccgroup.com/uk/
This is a full time permanent role based in our Manchester office (hybrid 2- 3 days a week)
About the role
This role will be insight-driven, valuing data, enabling data analytics capabilities, and creating opportunities for the division to access and exploit insight.
The role will use finance data and analytics to help the division deliver growth and enhanced profitability. Taking business issues and hypothesis and determining the facts and insights to shape future strategies and tactical moves.
The role will also support some management accounting processes, driving standardisation and accuracy across our global entities.
- Support delivery of a finance data set that is accurate and trusted by the Software Resilience division
- Own all insight, analysis, and analytical reporting for the SR division
- Drive continuous improvement in reporting and data
- Manage financial plans, forecasts and budgets
- Creation of monthly presentations and Board pack
- Perform reconciliations and data checks as required.
- Provide base level variance analysis against prior year, budget and forecast to ensure this information is reported on effectively such that it drives the correct actions in the division
- Support Management Accounts in the review, investigation, and resolution of variances
- Support Management Accounts in reporting commentary – agreed with the division
Functional and technical skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret complex data sets and present back the relevant facts to different stakeholder groups
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities using tools such as Excel, Power BI and Tableau
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
About your application
We review every application received and will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. If you don’t hear back from us within 10 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies and we would encourage you to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other suitable roles.