Senior Bid Manager
Your role as Senior Bid Manager
As senior bid manager, you are highly visible in the Fox-IT organization and your role is key in guiding our sales teams to more success. You will manage high value, complex tender opportunities and a bid team of subject matter experts, each providing key input to secure high quality- and winning bid responses. You will help developing bid strategies to drive customer defined business outcomes and contribute to our growth objectives for the Benelux region. You will be part of the bid management team and you will, together with sales operations, inside sales, and learning- & development, report into our Head of Sales Enablement.
Your responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Providing Bid Management expertise – Support and drive methodologies, processes, tools, techniques, rules and collaterals. Provide proactive guidance during the bid cycle on the best practices to build quality solutions & winning proposals in the government industry.
- Support opportunity qualification – Support sales in obtaining-, and presenting the right information to the right stakeholders for bid/no-bid decision making and resource allocation on new opportunities. Own the qualification meeting agenda and document agreed bid decisions, bid conditions, allocated resources and possible actions for follow up.
- Bid preparation and kick-off - Prepare the bid with the allocated bid resources according to the agreed win strategy, defined methodology and in alignment with internal and/or external stakeholders and relevant policies and procedures.
- Bid production - Monitor and control bid production. Develop bespoke propositions to fit with complex customer requirements. Consider all aspects of the customer solution commercially, technically, legally, operationally, financially within the bid team, to ensure business objectives of the customer are met, all in accordance with the agreed win strategy and compliancy to the internal approval process, applicable policies and procedures.
- Risk management – Identify, manage, and mitigate relevant contractual, financial, operational, technical risks in line with policy and procedures and in cooperation with the stakeholders ensuring risks are within acceptable limits and align with involved portfolio units.
- Bid evaluation – Continuously seeking to improve the bid process, roles, tools (internal) and proposals (external) by owning bid evaluations and supporting won/lost evaluations
- Bid Handover - In case of successful contract execution, transfer the outcome (the agreed contract) to the internal organization consisting of transition, delivery and finance and legal.
We are Fox-IT, or Fox. Our mission is to create 'A More Secure Society'. Together we are committed to making the world safer and more secure, using our technical and innovative security solutions to protect our customers.
From ethical hackers and incident responders to developers, security consultants and more: we are all driven to help organizations mitigate- or overcome any of their potential cybersecurity risks. We are critical thinkers, security minded by nature and love continuous development.
We are part of NCC Group and together with 2000 colleagues around the world we work on our mission to create a safer world. Our colleagues are the ones who make this possible; a global team of talented individuals working together for a more secure future.
We want to create an environment where everyone can reach their full potential. We work together, are incredibly creative, embrace differences and we want you to become part of our mission!
This is you
Is this you? Or are you ambitious and eager to learn? The role requires the following skills:
- 3 years as Sr. Bid Manager working on government tenders, in preferably IT;
- understands the language and needs of the bid team to achieving quality results;
- is analytically strong and works in a precise and structured manner;
- Problem solver – drives solutions, decision making and manages escalations
- builds strong collaborations, driving continual process and service improvements;
- has positive mind-set, collaborates with a smile and likes to have some fun!
What we offer
Joining Fox-IT means you are entering the fascinating world of Cybersecurity, which has become even more important now than ever, as opportunities for hackers and ransomware has grown exponentially. You will be part of an ambitious and energetic team where your ideas are valued, and the team will happily help you to onboard and join our journey to further grow and expand our leading position. We will offer you:
- A competitive salary that matches the responsibilities of the role, including the possibility for annual increases based upon individual and company performance;
- A variable performance bonus with quarterly payouts;
- 26 Vacation days (+4 mandatory days off) and a 8% holiday allowance;
- A company car or car/travel allowance, based on your preference;
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home, balancing your private life with work;
- An outstanding pensioning scheme;
- Personal development by training (personal budget), TechTalks, events, our own Academy;
- A laptop and business phone. Do you use your own phone? You will then receive compensation of a maximum of €25;
- A monthly internet allowance at a maximum of €40 and a work-from-home allowance;
- When you work at the office, enjoy a delicious lunch with us against a minimal contribution.
You will directly contribute to our mission to making the world more safe and secure. Fox-IT provide an open and trusted culture where people are respected and are at the heart of everything we do. You are encouraged to use, share or apply your skills and capabilities to suggest or implement improvements you deem necessary to achieve our objectives. We are eager to help you develop yourself to meet your growth ambitions. But above all; we offer a fun working place at Fox-IT!
Become a Foxer!
Do you recognize yourself in the description above and do you see a match, let us know! Please provide your English CV and motivation letter via the button below. You will be directed to our ATS Workday environment, so that we can process your application immediately.*
About your application
We assess every application and will contact you if your knowledge and work experience matches what we are looking for. But we will also contact you if we think it’s not, and clarify our decision to you. We will keep your CV in our database for any future vacancies and encourage you to keep an eye on our vacancies on our website. Feel free to apply for another vacancy that appeals to you!
* Please note that for security reasons, an extensive screening is part of the your employment process.