Senior Regional Manager DFIR
Role: DFIR Senior Regional Manager
Location: Madrid, Spain
Thanks for checking out our job opening; we are excited that YOU are interested in learning more about NCC Group.
We are on a mission to make society a safer and more secure place. Our people are the ones who make that possible; a global community of talented individuals working together towards a safer future.
We aim to create an environment where everyone can reach their full potential. We work together, we are brilliantly creative, we embrace difference and we want you to join in our mission, to make the world safer and more secure.
Take a look at our website here to learn more about why we’re one of the leading global Cyber Security and Risk Mitigation business… https://www.nccgroup.com/uk/
We're looking for a skilled and experienced Regional DFIR Senior Manager to oversee service line efforts within the NAME COUNTRY.
Reporting to the Director DFIR you'll play a pivotal role in safeguarding our clients' digital assets, ensuring resilience against cyber threats, leading incident response, digital forensics and other proactive consulting activities within your region.
This is an opportunity to make a significant impact on a global scale while fostering a culture of security and proactive response.
Leadership and Strategy Execution
- Assist in the design and execution of the regional vision, mission, and strategic objectives in alignment with the Global DFIR strategy.
- Assist in the design and implementation of the regional DFIR Target Operating Model, aligned with the Global DFIR Target Operating Model, including communication lines between DFIR, Cyber Services and Sales Community, as well as clients and partners.
- Assist in People recruitment and retention initiatives, in coordination with HR and Global.
- Act as Coach/Mentor to your team.
- Help improve and develop our Global DFIR services portfolio across reactive and proactive services.
- Assist in the roll out of these services in your Region, including adapting these to local conditions and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the coordination each sub-service, working with your local team, Flex-DFIR and coordinating with Global when and as needed.
- Manage the relationship with local stakeholders, internal (Sales, GMS, C&I, etc) and external (Clients, Insurers, Law Firms).
Collaboration and Stakeholder Management
- Cultivate strong partnerships with internal departments, including IT, Legal, Compliance, Communications, and Human Resources, for coordinated response efforts.
- Cultivate strong partnerships with DFIR colleagues and peers in Cyber and Sales, including GMS, C&I, TAS, Alliances.
- Maintain relationships with external stakeholders, including law enforcement agencies, industry peers, third-party vendors, and incident response service providers.
Sales, Pipeline and Budget Oversight
- Assist the Sales team in the identification and conversion of opportunities, on a technical capacity.
- Demonstrate effective management and coordination of pipeline and planning of resources, aligned with standard metrics including Utilization.
- Maintain oversight of budget performance, weekly and monthly, through the correct reconciliation of metrics including planned/delivered/undelivered work, coordinating with Finance, Sales and Global.
We're seeking individuals who are passionate about contributing to a safer world and possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in incident response, digital forensics, cyber threat intelligence, or related cybersecurity roles, with a solid leadership background.
- Strong management skills, including managing and guiding cybersecurity professionals, setting strategic goals, and achieving results.
- Ability to mentor, guide, and foster professional development within the team, promoting a high-performance culture.
- Resource management experience, including task allocation, prioritization, budgeting, and team optimization.
- Track record of building collaborative relationships with stakeholders at various levels, both internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, capable of conveying complex cybersecurity concepts to diverse audiences.
- Proficiency in navigating complex organizational structures and managing multiple priorities.
- Sales and commercial experience in cyber security services is a plus.
- Focusing on Clients and Customers
- Working as One NCC
- Always Learning
- Being Inclusive and Respectful
- Delivery Brilliantly
- Looking Externally
About NCC Group
The NCC Group family has over 2,200 members located all around the world, providing a trusted advisory service to 15,000 customers. Born in the UK, we have now have offices in North America, Canada, Europe, Asia- Pacific and United Arab Emirates.
We are passionate about helping our customers to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape. We fuel that passion with investment in our people and our business.
Our values and code of ethics are at the heart of how we operate – we work together, we are brilliantly creative and we embrace difference. We treat everyone and everything with equal respect.
We want to create an environment where all colleagues feel psychologically, emotionally and physically safe to be authentic, sharing their personal experiences to represent the diversity of the world they live in, and have equal opportunity to achieve their best.
About your application
We review every application received and will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. If you don’t hear back from us within 10 days, please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies and we would encourage you to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other suitable roles.
Please note that this role involves mandatory pre-employment background checks due to the nature of the work NCC Group does. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process. This role being advertised will be subject to BS7858 screening as a mandatory requirement.