Security Consultant - Cryptography
Thanks for checking out our job opening; we are excited that YOU are interested in learning more about NCC Group.
We are on a mission to make society a safer and more secure place. Our people are the ones who make that possible; a global community of talented individuals working together towards a safer future.
We aim to create an environment where everyone can reach their full potential. We work together, we are brilliantly creative, we embrace difference and we want you to join in our mission.
Take a look at our website here to learn more about why we’re one of the leading global Cyber Security and Risk Mitigation business… https://www.nccgroup.com
Cryptography Researchers have a responsibility to help grow NCC Group Cryptography Services. They will be key contributors to project delivery and research at NCC Group Cryptography Services.
Click here to get an idea of the type of public research work the Cryptography Services does! https://research.nccgroup.com/category/cryptography/
Activities and Responsibilities (include):
- Delivery of consultancy projects within Cryptography Services
- Research and tool development in Cryptography Services
- External delivery of client-facing and public speaking events in Cryptography Services
- Assistance with the creation and maintenance of methodologies
- Assistance with sales support for Cryptography Services
- Mentoring and leadership for staff at NCC Group
Skills and Experience:
Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Cryptography disciplines with focus areas including some of the following:
- Cryptographic Analysis and Review
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography
- Finite Field Cryptography
- Symmetric Cryptography and Hashes
- Post-quantum Cryptography
- Cryptanalysis of Novel Cryptosystems
- Implementation Review of Cryptographic Primitives
- Key Management Design and Implementation Review
- High-level of professionalism, even in the midst of stressful situations
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a demonstrated self-starter
- Must enjoy challenges and “putting out fires”
- Highly dependable; team player willing to perform any task necessary to help team succeed
- Willingness to travel
About NCC Group
The NCC Group family has over 2,200 members located all around the world, providing a trusted advisory service to 15,000 customers. Born in the UK, we have now have offices in North America, Canada, Europe, Asia- Pacific and United Arab Emirates.
We are passionate about helping our customers to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape. We fuel that passion with investment in our people and our business.
Our values and code of ethics are at the heart of how we operate – we work together, we are brilliantly creative and we embrace difference. We treat everyone and everything with equal respect.
We want to create an environment where all colleagues feel psychologically, emotionally and physically safe to be authentic, sharing their personal experiences to represent the diversity of the world they live in, and have equal opportunity to achieve their best.
About your application
We review every application received and will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. If you don’t hear back from us within 10 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies and we would encourage you to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other suitable roles.