Enterprise accounts co ordinator
Role: Enterprise accounts co ordinator
Thanks for checking out our job opening; we are excited that YOU are interested in learning more about NCC Group.
We are on a mission to make society a safer and more secure place. Our people are the ones who make that possible; a global community of talented individuals working together towards a safer future.
We aim to create an environment where everyone can reach their full potential. We work together, we are brilliantly creative, we embrace difference and we want you to join in our mission, to make the world safer and more secure.
Take a look at our website here to learn more about why we’re one of the leading global Cyber Security and Risk Mitigation business…
Reporting to The Sales Manager, this position will be sat alongside the sales team providing bespoke repeat order/renewals support for the UK Sales Team. The main function of the role is to ensure that our mandated sales process is followed at all times in order to comply with our regular ISO audits and to guarantee that the sales lifecycle is transparent and performing to KPI standards.
- Liaise directly with the Customers, vendors and internal departments in a timely fashion.
- Working with the client from the beginning of the renewals process, through to delivery, including.
- Attending scoping calls (if required)
- Requesting pricing from vendors
- Creating proposals and quotes
- Follow up calls
- Managing the pipeline ensuring orders are placed in a timely fashion
- Checking won work (all documentation is present and correct)
- Ensuring full and clear invoicing profiles are completed.
- Making sure all essential information for smooth job delivery is updated on the system
- Maintenance of account records on the Salesforce CRM system
- Working as part of the wider account team
- Must be process driven and have exemplary accuracy and attention to detail skills.
- Experience in a Customer Success/Customer Service/Customer Satisfaction focused position.
- Candidates will need strong organisational and communication skills.
- Able to use initiative as well as work as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Strong business work ethic.
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be beneficial.
- MS Office particularly Word, powerpoint & Excel
- Focusing on Clients and Customers
- Working as One NCC
- Always Learning
- Being Inclusive and Respectful
- Delivering Brilliantly.
About NCC Group
The NCC Group family has over 2,200 members located all around the world, providing a trusted advisory service to 15,000 customers. Born in the UK, we have now have offices in North America, Canada, Europe, Asia- Pacific and United Arab Emirates.
We are passionate about helping our customers to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape. We fuel that passion with investment in our people and our business.
Our values and code of ethics are at the heart of how we operate – we work together, we are brilliantly creative and we embrace difference. We treat everyone and everything with equal respect.
We want to create an environment where all colleagues feel psychologically, emotionally and physically safe to be authentic, sharing their personal experiences to represent the diversity of the world they live in, and have equal opportunity to achieve their best.
About your application
We review every application received and will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. If you don’t hear back from us within 10 days, please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies and we would encourage you to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other suitable roles.
Please note that this role involves mandatory pre-employment background checks due to the nature of the work NCC Group does. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process. This role being advertised will be subject to BS7858 screening as a mandatory requirement.