Process Manager IT
NIBC Bank N.V.
Looking for a new challenge with a lot freedom and the opportunity to independently organize your work? You don't stray away from managing stakeholders and you strive under pressure? Then we are looking for you!
As IT process manager you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the stability and consistency of our IT infrastructure by onboarding, redesigning and managing the configuration management process. You will be responsible for overseeing and improving our configuration management processes, ensuring compliance with industry standards, and driving continuous improvement initiatives.
Important aspects of the processes and your role are:
Configuration Management: Develop and implement a robust configuration management strategy in alignment with organizational goals and industry best practices
Auditing and Reporting: Perform regular audits and generate reports on configuration management processes, ensuring transparency and accountability
Training and Education: Provide training and support to IT staff on our configuration management process and how to use it
Stakeholder management: We constantly strive for improvement of our processes and good relationships with the people involved. For this you use people and process skills
Incidents: we learn from incidents that occur and take action to prevent incidents from reoccurring
For this you use your analytical skills to recognize patterns
Problems: we pro-actively analyse incidents that occur and do a mapping across of incidents to domains and problem areas in order to cluster and improve
Change: You actively work towards efficient change handling and recognizing opportunities to standardize changes.
Within NIBC we have a team of three process managers managing our incidents, problems and change in a T-shaped team. As part of the process management team, you will be the subject matter expert on configuration management and will be responsible for setting the strategy as this process is your primary responsibility. To eliminate the key-man risk, you will be supported, and support, your colleague process managers with managing the ITIL processes.
This multidisciplinary way of operating ensures that you are always up to date on the developments of the other processes and can work together to holistically improve the configuration, incident, problem and change management process.
NIBC as an IT employer
NIBC IT consists of several domains and together NIBC IT aims to be one of the driving forces behind the digital transformation of our bank, an ongoing process that will profoundly change the relationship with our clients and the way we do business. We are closely connected and have short lines of communication. If you have a good idea today, you may be elaborating it tomorrow. IT is forever changing and so is NIBC and in order for us to be able to keep on changing, we need sophisticated individuals to help us lead the bank into the future.
NIBC as organization
Founded in 1945 to finance the visionary entrepreneurs who helped rebuilding the Netherlands after the second World War, NIBC was closely collaborating while professionally supporting companies and individuals in realizing their dreams and goals with a sustainable future in mind. As a multicultural midsize bank with a working environment that is best described as dynamic and ambitious, we share a forward-thinking, can-do attitude with our employees and clients which we call our THINK YES mentality. Our corporate values are Professional, Adaptive, Collaborative and Entrepreneurial. You will have a direct and meaningful impact on both the bank and its clients. By building our company on optimism and mutual trust, and with our THINK YES mentality, NIBC is an enterprising bank that enables ambitions.
What’s in it for you?
NIBC is an ambitious environment where together we strive to create a fantastic workplace where you feel safe and challenged to be the best version of yourself. This is in line Professional, Adaptive, Collaborative and Entrepreneurial since you are in the lead of setting the PACE of your career at NIBC. In addition, you receive a competitive salary, plus:
- Several ways to support your development personally and professionally, a.o.:
- Personal development budget, to spend at your own discretion
- Professional budget provided by your manager, to develop yourself in your work
- GoodHabitz: free online courses you can choose to take for your own benefit
- NIBC embraces the Hybrid way of Working. This means that we support working from home as well as encouraging our colleagues to come to the office. NIBC's guideline is to spend at least half of the working time at the office
- Travel expenses or NS Business Card 1st class
- 32 holidays (which do not have to be registered)
- Excellent pension scheme (27% NIBC contribution)
- A voucher to improve your home office
- The opportunity to take ownership and show initiative in your role. We are always open to new ideas, and encourage to use your voice
- The nature of our Grow to Make a Difference program enables you to be in charge of your own development
- Two staff associations: YoungNIBC and MyLeisure
- Vitality program, annual company-wide sports & leisure days
- Monthly internet allowance
- Laptop and a company phone
- Excellent facilities at the office (Coffeecorner, Restaurant, Exchange bar)
- Last but not least, a fun workplace in which diversity and inclusion is valued (click here).
What do you bring?
In order to increase the capacity of our process management capability, we are looking for an energetic and flexible process manager incident and problem management. You bring:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or comparably relevant working experience within IT
- You have a 3+ years of relevant working experience within IT technology and relevant ITIL certificates (ITIL v3 Intermediate Service Transition or ITIL4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support is a pre)
- You have 1 to 3 years experience with ITIL Configuration Management, and a strong working knowledge of, and experience with Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Strong analytical IT-skills: the ability to analyze trends among a vast amount of tickets and suggest improvements to the service
- Great communication skills with your stakeholders, internal and external
- High level of initiative and self-motivation, with the ability to work in a team environment
- Fluent in English (fluency in Dutch is preferred, not a must) - written and verbal.
Applications via email will not be taken into consideration.