IT Service Manager
NIBC Bank N.V.
Looking for a new challenge with a lot freedom and the opportunity to independently organize your work? Does the broad field of IT service management hold no secrets for you? Then NIBC is looking for you!
As an IT service manager you will play a crucial role in ensuring that our relationships with vendors and suppliers are well managed and ensuring a quality service experience for our end user whilst always remaining in compliance with applicable policies and SLAs.
You will be responsible for overseeing and managing the service delivery of the Corporate Banking & Treasury IT domain. This mains that you liaise with our IT domain teams for Corporate banking, Payments and Treasury to set and monitor the service levels that are required to deliver our products and services.
Important aspects of your role are:
- Monitor contracts and service delivery performance with both external and internal suppliers
- Ensure regulatory requirements and policies are adhered to with respect to outsourcing partners and other external suppliers
- Collaborate with your service management colleagues throughout the bank via the Service Management CoE (Centre of Expertise) where you will jointly define the service management standards and best practices
- Act as point of contact for both business and IT and co-ordinate escalations where necessary to ensure critical incidents are resolved and SLAs are met
- Perform and co-ordinate risk, security and compliance processes and controls including outsourcing controls, business continuity management, vulnerability and lifecycle management
- Perform incident and problem management in conjunction with the NIBC process management team to ensure incidents and problems within your domain are correctly captured and resolved
- Ensure service assets and configuration items are properly controlled and managed within the configuration management database(s) internally and externally
- Contribute to IT budgeting process and monitoring of costs, driving efficiency improvements and cost reductions where possible.
As a service manager you will work both within your IT domain team of Corporate Banking & Treasury IT and collaborate closely across domains with your service management colleagues in the Service Management CoE (Centre of Expertise). Within the CTO domain the Corporate Banking & Treasury IT team is responsible for all IT processes and systems across Corporate Banking, Payments and Treasury, using a combination of SaaS and on-premises applications, ensuring we continually deliver a high quality service to our stakeholders. Within the team, with a diversity of experience and backgrounds, we strive for an informal, collegial atmosphere where respect, appreciation and positivity are core values.
NIBC as an IT employer
NIBC IT consists out of several domains and together NIBC IT aims to be one of the driving forces behind the digital transformation of our bank, an ongoing process that will profoundly change the relationship with our clients and the way we do business. We are closely connected and have short lines of communication. If you have a good idea today, you may be elaborating it tomorrow. IT is forever changing and so is NIBC and in order for us to be able to keep on changing, we need sophisticated individuals to help us lead the bank into the future.
NIBC as organisation
Founded in 1945 to finance the visionary entrepreneurs who helped rebuilding the Netherlands after the second World War, NIBC was closely collaborating while professionally supporting companies and individuals in realizing their dreams and goals with a sustainable future in mind. As a multicultural midsize bank with a working environment that is best described as dynamic and ambitious, we share a forward-thinking, can-do attitude with our employees and clients which we call our THINK YES mentality. Our corporate values are Professional, Adaptive, Collaborative and Entrepreneurial. You will have a direct and meaningful impact on both the bank and its clients. By building our company on optimism and mutual trust, and with our THINK YES mentality, NIBC is an enterprising bank that enables ambitions.
What’s in it for you?
NIBC is an ambitious environment where together we strive to create a fantastic workplace where you feel safe and challenged to be the best version of yourself. This is in line Professional, Adaptive, Collaborative and Entrepreneurial, since you are in the lead of setting the PACE of your career at NIBC. In addition, you receive a competitive salary, plus:
- Several ways to support your development personally and professionally, a.o.:
- Personal development budget, to spend at your own discretion
- Professional budget provided by your manager, to develop yourself in your work
- GoodHabitz: free online courses you can choose to take for your own benefit
- NIBC embraces the Hybrid way of Working. This means that we support working from home as well as encourage our colleagues to come to the office. NIBC's guideline is to spend at least half of the working time at the office
- Travel expenses or NS Business Card 1st class
- 32 holidays (which do not have to be registered)
- Excellent pension scheme (27% NIBC contribution)
- A voucher to improve your home office
- The opportunity to take ownership and show initiative in your role. We are always open to new ideas, and encourage to use your voice
- The nature of our Grow to Make a Difference program enables you to be in charge of your own development
- Two staff associations: YoungNIBC and MyLeisure
- Vitality program, annual company-wide sports & leisure days
- Monthly internet allowance
- Laptop and a company phone
- Excellent facilities at the office (Coffeecorner, Restaurant, Exchange bar);
- Last but not least, a fun workplace in which diversity and inclusion are valued (click here).
What do you bring?
We are looking for an energetic and innovative service manager who is continuously focused on improving the performance of both themselves and the wider team.
Ideally you’ll bring:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or comparably relevant working experience within IT
- You have 5+ years of relevant working experience within service management and related fields
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to analyze trends and identify patterns to suggest improvements to the service offering
- Great communication skills with your stakeholders, internal and external.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation, with the ability to work in a team environment
- Fluent in English (fluency in Dutch is preferred, not a must) - written and verbal
- Experience working in an Agile organization and banking environment
- Familiarity with and preferably certified in ITIL processes.
Click the apply button now! To upload multiple documents, click the upload button again after uploading a document. An assessment may be part of the application procedure. For more information about the recruitment procedure or NIBC as employer you may contact our HR Servicedesk via AskHR@nibc.com.
Applications via email will not be taken into consideration.