Integration Engineer (Azure/Biztalk)
NIBC Bank N.V.
Do you like working on the cutting edge of integration in a diverse team? Do you feel comfortable in a dynamic fast paced organization that is no stranger to changes in regards to development? Do you prefer to work in an innovative way? Then this job as NIBC's new Integration Engineer (Azure/BizTalk) might be the position for you!
NIBC is looking for an Integration Engineer to join the Finance & Risk IT domain. As our Integration Specialist you will take care of improvements, innovations and lifecycle management of integrations. You will contribute to integration architecture and perform an advisory role on technologies and processes. The main components of the logical integration layer are BizTalk Server and Azure API Management. You will be a key player in our evolution and migration to a Cloud Integration Platform.
The integration specialist we are looking for:
- Contributes to integration architecture
- Provides 3rd line support for integrations solutions
- Performs incident and lifecycle management of the integration platform
- An independent professional with experience with a high degree of ownership who likes to demonstrate results in the development of our integration solutions
- Advises on integration trends, provide expert guidance, brings ideas forward towards
And is responsible for integration development:
- Analyses requirements and produces technical designs
- Develops and maintains integration solutions (designing, building, testing, documenting, UAT support) & ensures that development process is followed
- Develop, Design , Test and Deploy integration components with API & Cloud first approach
- Requirement gathering ,high level design draft & shape documentation
- Incident management as per the SLAs
- Provide advanced, component technical support
- Resolve issues prior to and following testing and release
- Follow user experience guidelines
- Aware of and address known code & security vulnerabilities, applying security by design
- Traceability via logging( preferably out of the box) and alerting
The Integration Engineer works within an Agile team framework. The main stakeholders she or he collaborates with are Application Managers, Infrastructure Support Engineers, end users from the Business and colleagues from project teams. The team consists of different ages, nationalities and backgrounds. We strive for an informal, fun atmosphere where respect, trust and appreciation are core values. It is a young department that is still under development, so this also gives you the opportunity to add direction to your position yourself.
NIBC as IT employer
NIBC is evolving from a financial service provider to a tech company in banking. We share a forward-thinking, can-do attitude with our clients, which we call our THINK YES mentality. Whenever our business departments identify a market opportunity, NIBC IT has to follow up quickly to enable satisfying our clients’ needs. IT aims to be one of the driving forces behind the digital transformation of our bank, an ongoing process that will profoundly change the relationship with our clients and the way we do business. We are closely connected, have few management levels and short lines of communication. If you have a good idea today, you may be elaborating it tomorrow.
What’s in it for you?
NIBC is an ambitious environment where together we strive to create a fantastic workplace where you feel safe and challenged to be the best version of yourself. To increase our professionalism, we focus on giving each other continuous feedback.
In addition, you will receive a competitive salary, plus:
- Several ways to support your development personally and professionally, a.o.:
- Personal development budget, to spend at your own discretion
- Professional budget provided by your manager, to develop yourself in your work
- GoodHabitz: free online courses you can choose to take for your own benefit
- Working in a hybrid way to maintain a healthy work-life balance while still being connected and collaborating physically with each other. This is one of the drivers of our entrepreneurial and inventive culture. Preferred is a 50/50 distribution of working from home and at the office (activity-based)
- Travel expenses covered or NS-Business Card 1st class
- 32 holidays (which do not have to be registered)
- Excellent pension scheme (27% NIBC contribution)
- A voucher to improve your home office
- The nature of our Grow to Make a Difference program enables you to be in charge of your own development, with widespread growth opportunities within IT
- Vitality program, annual company-wide sports & leisure days
- Monthly internet allowance
- Laptop and a company phone
- Excellent facilities at the office (Coffeecorner, Restaurant, Bar)
- Last but not least, a fun workplace in which diversity and inclusion is valued (click here)
What do you bring?
To be successful in this role you are a good communicator. You are proactive and people call you a real problem solver and a team player. A continuous improvement mindset is a key factor.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in relevant background
- Work Experience in Integration / software development
- Experience in development of API’s using Azure LogicApps, Azure API Management, Azure Devops, GIT and Visual Studio
- Biztalk knowledge/experience: XSLT transformation, SFTP, HTTPS
- Skills/knowledge with: Keys/Certiifcates, CI/CD Pipelines, Visual Studio, ARM Templates, IaC: Terraform, Bicep, Azure CLI, Powershell, Azure Functions, Service Bus, Cosmos DB, Azure Blob Storage, stream Analytics, Event hub, Liquid mapping
- Experience in working Devops is preferred
- Good C# .NET development skills
- Azure certifications are good to have. (AZ-900, AZ-204, etc)
- Experience in working in an Agile team using the SCRUM framework
- Fluent in English (our corporate language) and preferably Dutch, written & verbal.
Interested in joining us?
Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not appreciated.