Senior Analyst, Partner Relationships (Spanish Speaking)
IT, Customer Service
Miami, FL, USA
Posted on Monday, May 8, 2023
Nium was founded on the mission to build the global payments infrastructure of tomorrow, today. With the onset of the on-demand economy, its single platform for global payments and card issuing is shaping how banks, fintechs, and businesses everywhere to disburse and collect funds instantly across borders. Its payout network supports 100 currencies and spans 195+ countries, 100 of which in real-time. Funds can be disbursed to accounts, wallets, and cards and collected locally in 35 markets. Nium’s growing card issuance business is already available in 34 countries. Nium holds regulatory licenses and authorizations in over 40 countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance – regardless of geography. The company is co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Chennai.
At Nium, we are changing the world one transaction at a time. By eliminating the complexity in global payments, we are moving the world closer to a future of frictionless commerce. It’s our modular platform that helps businesses pay and get paid across the globe with services for pay-outs, pay-ins, card issuance, crypto-as-a-service, and banking-as-a-service.
Once connected to our platform, businesses can pay out in more than 100 currencies to over 190 countries - 85 of which in real time. Funds can be received in 27 markets, including Southeast Asia, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, India, and the US. Our growing card issuance business is already available in 34 countries, including Europe (SEPA), the UK, Australia and Singapore. And our license portfolio covers 11 of the world’s jurisdictions, enabling seamless global payments and rapid integration, regardless of geography.
And now we’re building a world-class team to help us bring our mission of powering a future of frictionless commerce to life. If you’re a risk taker, a maverick who embraces our values of simply, better, together. If you see the world as it should be, not what it is. If you’re a problem solver and a builder, then be a part of our element of success, and come join us today.
About the role:
Nium is looking to hire a Senior Analyst who will support in strengthening the relationship with existing/new partners in terms of transactional/compliance process, technical integrations, etc. The ideal candidate will be able to get into the details while providing operational expertise and guidance, and will bring process improvement/enhancement for seamless transactional services. This role will also require strong competencies in performing detailed data gathering and analyzing the gathered data. Finally, the candidate should have experience in ensuring KYC checks and completion of Enhanced Due Diligence while maintaining proper and timely coordination with the relevant teams.
What would a day in your life @ Nium look like?
- Understand and influence all elements of the partner onboarding process to collect accurate partner bank information, maintaining accurate data, ensuring regulatory compliance, and lowering overall business risk.
- Develop strong understanding of the current process, including both Partner banks and management experience.
- Work with the Product and Operations teams to understand and influence operational and technical requirements to drive improvements in the speed and efficiency of payments.
- Work closely with Partner banks to implement systems and processes that deliver improvement toward 100% conformance to customer requirements.
- Plan and organize governance meetings with Partner banks at periodic intervals.
- Liaise with respective teams to ensure KYC/Due diligence completion within a given timeframe.
- 2-5 years of experience with financial services and payments and payment processing in particular, including client onboarding, sanction screening and other AML/CFT obligations, and Customer Due Diligence (CDD).
- Professional proficiency in Spanish, both verbal and written.
- Strategic mindset and a desire to dive in and solve business challenges as well as technical challenges.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with diverse team members and external parties.
- Strong analytics skillset – able to investigate, understand and solve day to day issues. Demonstrates strong problem solving skills in a complex environment.
- Deep knowledge and experience of Financial Technology is preferred.
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally -
#KeepItSimple, #MakeItBetter and #WinItTogether.
What's it like to be a Nium'er?
We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind.
We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better.
We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team.
For more information visit www.nium.com
See more open positions at Nium
Something looks off?