Senior Product Manager - Global Payments
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, May 8, 2023
Nium was founded on the mission to build the global payments infrastructure of tomorrow, today. With the onset of the on-demand economy, its single platform for global payments and card issuing is shaping how banks, fintechs, and businesses everywhere to disburse and collect funds instantly across borders. Its payout network supports 100 currencies and spans 195+ countries, 100 of which in real-time. Funds can be disbursed to accounts, wallets, and cards and collected locally in 35 markets. Nium’s growing card issuance business is already available in 34 countries. Nium holds regulatory licenses and authorizations in over 40 countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance – regardless of geography. The company is co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Chennai.
Where do you come into the picture?
Creating Nium’s core payout & payin methods & corridors through integrations with a network of partners across the globe
Managing & enhancing the payments processing platform that delivers these core payout & payin capabilities
Delivering a superior payment experience for our customers through standardisation in flows & payment requirements
Be the subject matter experts when it comes to different payment methods or payments in different geographies under your span
Creating new payments experience augmentation features designed to improve modularity, straight through processing & faster go to market of new payment methods & corridors.
What would a day in your life @ NIUM look like?
- Engage with and evaluate payout and payin offerings of external payment partners and banks
- Create requirements for integrating with external partners and review with engineering teams
- Engage with internal stakeholders to educate & align them on requirements
- Track performance metrics of partners and solve for any issues leading to below par performance
- Work with other the other product functions to provide support for any custom payment flow implementation
What expertise & experiences would you need to have to play this kind of role?
- 3-5 yrs of total experience with min 2+ yrs experience in Product Management.
- Worked in a product management role in a startup or growth stage company in Payments/Fintech, Spend management, Accounts Receivable/Payable management, Neobanking companies or in the payments teams of digital economy companies
- Experienced in writing product requirements for new features. Have done detailed requirements gathering, documentation, analysis, and product development.
- Proven ability to execute complex projects and have experience by working with cross-functional teams.
- Experienced in delivering products using Agile methodologies.
- Strong attention to detail. Passionate about developing products and experiences with deep customer empathy.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally -
#KeepItSimple, #MakeItBetter and #WinItTogether.
What's it like to be a Nium'er?
We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind.
We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better.
We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team.
For more information visit www.nium.com
See more open positions at Nium
Something looks off?