Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, May 8, 2023
Nium was founded on the mission to build the global payments infrastructure of tomorrow, today. With the onset of the on-demand economy, its single platform for global payments and card issuing is shaping how banks, fintechs, and businesses everywhere to disburse and collect funds instantly across borders. Its payout network supports 100 currencies and spans 195+ countries, 100 of which in real-time. Funds can be disbursed to accounts, wallets, and cards and collected locally in 35 markets. Nium’s growing card issuance business is already available in 34 countries. Nium holds regulatory licenses and authorizations in over 40 countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance – regardless of geography. The company is co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Chennai.
At Nium, we are changing the world one transaction at a time. By eliminating the complexity in global payments, we are moving the world closer to a future of on-demand commerce – where money moves fast, safe, and easy. It’s our modular platform that helps businesses pay and get paid across the globe, providing services for disbursements, collections, card issuance, crypto onboarding/offboarding, and alternative payments.
Once connected to our platform, businesses can pay out in more than 100 currencies to over 190 countries - 85 of which in real time. Funds can be received in 35 markets, including Southeast Asia, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, India, and the US. Our growing card issuance business is already available in 35 countries, including Europe (SEPA), the UK, Australia, and Singapore. And our license portfolio covers 11 of the world’s jurisdictions, enabling seamless global payments and rapid integration, regardless of geography.
And now we’re building a world-class team to help us bring our mission of powering a future of on-demand commerce to life. If you’re a risk taker, a maverick who embraces our values of simply, better, together. If you see the world as it should be, not what it is. If you’re a problem solver and a builder, then be a part of our element of success, and come join us today.
About the role:
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing initiatives to drive awareness, understanding, and growth of Nium’s products in key markets and verticals. Partnering with product, marketing, sales, engineering, and other teams across the company, you’ll use your deep understanding of Nium’s customers and competitive landscape to create meaningful product positioning, develop the go-to-market strategy for your product area, and own the execution of key launches and initiatives that push our brand and business forward. In addition, you’ll help drive the strategy, execution, and development of sales enablement tools and collateral to ensure Nium product areas are easily understood and used. This position will report to the Head of Product Marketing.
- Define marketing learning agenda and gather market, customer and competitive intelligence
- Drive/facilitate go-to-market strategy and execution for product launches, feature releases, and roadmap updates
- Define buyer segments, journey and unique needs to serve
- Craft a strategic narrative that tells our product story in the language of our buyer to form the basis for customer-centric content creation
- Support the enablement of our sales teams around the buyer, the product, the market, and our competitors
- Transfer knowledge to marketing, sales, and customer success via content on the market, competitors, buyers, and solutions
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and customer success leaders to design, activate, and optimize plays that drive acquisition, retention, and expansion objectives
- Create feedback loops between sales, customer success, product, and leadership
- Be an empathetic yet strong and decisive force for your team and your key stakeholders - product management, content marketing, sales, and demand gen
We are looking for owners who can
- Cut through chaos and ambiguity to simplify complexity at speed and scale
- Remain restless, brave and passionate, taking accountability to constantly create something better
- Transcend borders to collaborate with trust, empathy and compassion
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience, with 5+ years of dedicated Product Marketing experience
- Experience working in Financial Services, Payments, or Travel spaces with a history of scaling B2B go-to-market motions
- Ability to work across multiple disciplines, including Brand, Digital, Product Management, Content and Sales to drive successful, measurable outcomes
- Experienced team leader with proven leadership skills and demonstrated ability to grow junior product marketing talent
- Highly analytical with a strong understanding of ROI and how to prioritize initiatives based on data-driven insights that support courses of action
- Ability to listen and build authentic connections with customers and teammates, translating customer insights into actionable insights for the broader organization
- Passion for working in and managing a fast-paced and collaborative environment
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally -
#KeepItSimple, #MakeItBetter and #WinItTogether.
What's it like to be a Nium'er?
We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind.
We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better.
We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team.
For more information visit www.nium.com
See more open positions at Nium
Something looks off?