Hi there! Hope you are doing well! We are looking for a HTML Developer for Noda.
What is Noda?
Noda is an Open Banking payments platform, licensed in the UK as a Payment Institution. We are a fintech company with a solution that enables direct payments from your customers to your bank account. Our service is suitable for any kind of online business in the UK and EU. Our company is growing rapidly and in 2023 we are planning to expand into markets such as Canada and Australia.
What will you do?
- Developing blocks for landing page builders using native technologies
- Implementing blocks for Angular applications
What are your skills and experience?
- Excellent knowledge of HTML + CSS, SCSS, Flexbox, CSS Grid, CSS animations, and more
- Responsive web design (Mobile First approach)
- Cross-browser, semantic, and accessible coding
- Proficiency in the BEM methodology
- Experience with responsive graphic
- Ability to work with Git
- Email template coding (including tables) with attention to Pixel Perfect design
Will be considered a plus:
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with design systems
- Experience optimizing application loading and performance
- Experience with Webpack, or at least an understanding of how existing builds work
- Experience with PIXI.js
What do we offer?
- 100% Remote. Work from anywhere. Let the world be your office - work from one of our headquarters, or remotely. We span borders and continents, and promote the nomad lifestyle - it’s up to you to decide
- Employee Learning and Development. Professional growth. We encourage our employees to constantly develop and grow within his/her field of expertise by covering the training and education fees
- Team buildings. Doesn’t matter where you work from - we’ll find a way to get the Team together. Take a part in a range of online and offline activities, as dinners, hikes, bike/cart ridings, karaoke nights, boat-trips, etc.
- Tech. We provide or compensate all necessary hardware
- 7 wellness days. Take the opportunity to get a perfect work/life balance - stop for a while, take a rest, and enjoy the life to the fullest
- Non-toxic environment. We love what we do, we are proud to be #nodapeople and we are working together to achieve Noda goals!