Hi there! Hope you are doing well! We are looking for a Middle Product Designer for Noda.
What is Noda?
Noda is an Open Banking payments platform, licensed in the UK as a Payment Institution. We are a fintech company with a solution that enables direct payments from your customers to your bank account. Our service is suitable for any kind of online business in the UK and EU. Our company is growing rapidly and in 2023 we are planning to expand into markets such as Canada and Australia.
What will you do?
- Create interface hypotheses, think through and describe user scenarios, and explain the decisions made
- Build well-organized, structured, and proper UI design elements. Your main goal should be to pay attention to detail and precision here
- Prepare detailed and elaborated screens along with descriptions of interface logic for developers
- Participate in the creation of the Design System (almost from scratch)
- Continue to enhance our website noda.live
- Make presentations (which are pretty rare)
What are your skills and experience?
- Have at least 2 years of proven experience in building interfaces for banking products, retail, e-commerce, enterprise, SaaS, etc.
- Be capable of creating multi-field interfaces, order forms, end-to-end sales funnels, administration panels, grids, tables, filters, and similar components
- Possess the ability to articulate their vision, ideas, and solutions to individuals with both technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Excel at communicating with developers and explaining ideas in a way that ensures clarity and understanding
- An up-to-date portfolio showing how design has impacted the business
- Understanding of UCD principles
- Understanding and ability to apply basic principles of visual design, including color, typography, composition, and hierarchy
Will be considered a plus:
- Experience in working on Design System
What do we offer?
- 100% Remote. Work from anywhere. Let the world be your office - work from one of our headquarters, or remotely. We span borders and continents, and promote the nomad lifestyle - it’s up to you to decide
- Employee Learning and Development. Professional growth. We encourage our employees to constantly develop and grow within his/her field of expertise by covering the training and education fees
- Team buildings. Doesn’t matter where you work from - we’ll find a way to get the Team together. Take a part in a range of online and offline activities, as dinners, hikes, bike/cart ridings, karaoke nights, boat-trips, etc.
- Tech. We provide or compensate all necessary hardware
- 7 wellness days. Take the opportunity to get a perfect work/life balance - stop for a while, take a rest, and enjoy the life to the fullest
- Non-toxic environment. We love what we do, we are proud to be #nodapeople and we are working together to achieve Noda goals!