Hi there! We are looking for a Salesforce Specialist for Noda.
What is Noda?
Noda is an Open Banking payments platform, licensed in the UK as a Payment Institution. We are a fintech company with a solution that enables direct payments from your customers to your bank account. Our service is suitable for any kind of online business in the UK and EU. Our company is growing rapidly and in 2023 we are planning to expand into markets such as Canada and Australia.
What will you do?
- Regular control of the correctness of the CRM - system (Salesforce)
- Regular checking and updating of data in the CRM system (Salesforce)
- Fixing, processing and escalation of incoming requests for CRM (Salesforce) from company employees
- Creation and configuration of analytical data
- Process optimisation of existing systems
- Preparation of documentation and instructions for Salesforce
- Assisting users when necessary
What are your skills and experience?
- Work experience with Salesforce (3 years+)
- English knowledge (Intermediate level and above)
- Certificate Salesforce CRM will be considered as advantage
- General technical literacy
- Diligence, analytical mindset, systems thinking
What do we offer?
- 100% Remote. Work from anywhere. Let the world be your office - work from one of our headquarters, or remotely. We span borders and continents, and promote the nomad lifestyle - it’s up to you to decide
- Employee Learning and Development. Professional growth. We encourage our employees to constantly develop and grow within his/her field of expertise by covering the training and education fees
- Team buildings. Doesn’t matter where you work from - we’ll find a way to get the Team together. Take a part in a range of online and offline activities, as dinners, hikes, bike/cart ridings, karaoke nights, boat-trips, etc.
- Tech. We provide or compensate all necessary hardware
- 7 wellness days. Take the opportunity to get a perfect work/life balance - stop for a while, take a rest, and enjoy the life to the fullest
- Non-toxic environment. We love what we do, we are proud to be #nodapeople and we are working together to achieve Noda goals!
Sounds good? Join us now!